apocalypse please on hollyoaks :LOL:

:LOL:

I'm watching it now, and i was thinking to myself before it started "ohmy letme guess another muse song" and then it came on.

There must be something fishy going on, I thought they'd have a bit of a change now and again.

Ahwell can't complain, its good music :happy:

I'm watching it now, and i was thinking to myself before it started "ohmy letme guess another muse song" and then it came on.

There must be something fishy going on, I thought they'd have a bit of a change now and again.

Ahwell can't complain, its good music :happy:

A lot of Muse songs seem quite fitting for the Hollyoaks story lines. Wouldn't surprise me if they're written based on which muse songs they can use for the episode :p

A lot of Muse songs seem quite fitting for the Hollyoaks story lines. Wouldn't surprise me if they're written based on which muse songs they can use for the episode :p

Lol yea i know. Bit random.

Hollyoaks is all a big joke really.

P.s poor josh :LOL:

Its definitely a bit over the top :p

What happened to josh? :eek: oh do you mean the virgin thing? :p

Uh, no, like two episodes later.

But bless his cotten socks for that.

Basicly amiees dad finds a condom on the floor from sarah and craig and thinks its josh's so he goes looking for him and attacks him, so josh hits him with a brick in self-defence, and now he's in hospital (amiess dad) and could be dead.

So in the episode just now josh was like crying and feels all guilty.

Seriously though, i wanna know who the hell writes the script.

Talk about OTT :happy:

Uh, no, like two episodes later.

But bless his cotten socks for that.

Basicly amiees dad finds a condom on the floor from sarah and craig and thinks its josh's so he goes looking for him and attacks him, so josh hits him with a brick in self-defence, and now he's in hospital (amiess dad) and could be dead.

So in the episode just now josh was like crying and feels all guilty.

Seriously though, i wanna know who the hell writes the script.

Talk about OTT :happy:

:eek: Wow, sounds good :p A brick :LOL: Good ol' Hollyoaks :happy:

:eek: Wow, sounds good :p A brick :LOL: Good ol' Hollyoaks :happy:

Well the acting is behond ridiculous, but i watch it as more of a comedy than drama :p

And he really only stroked his face with the bricks yet he's in hospital brain-dead with two great big plums for eyes.

Well the acting is behond ridiculous, but i watch it as more of a comedy than drama :p

And he really only stroked his face with the bricks yet he's in hospital brain-dead with two great big plums for eyes.

People seem to end up in hospital even if they trip up in hollyoaks :rolleyes: They just take anything and everything to the extreme and sometimes the acting is cringeworthy but yet i watch it every week :p

muse, again on hollyoaks for crying out loud!! im rather enjoying this

:$ i dont know what song it is.. offf thewoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrllldddd then went into a little riff, i

ooh it was apocolaypse please.. :p

i lurve hollyoaks now..

I was in my car yesterday and I stopped at some traffic lights and I heard the sound of Space Dementia drifting over the air I looked around and this guy, about 50, in an old saab 90 was listening to it ... :eek: ....

.... I gave him a knowing look as I turned up Plug in Baby, he laughed and put his thumb up... twas well cool....

1. :( have u blocked me emm ee sen?

2. do they play the songs in the omnibus, if so ill dance to hollyoaks..

No I'm just not on it atm :p Should really get off the comp to revise :erm:

I think they do, they play the songs at the beginning of each episode just not the songs at the end where it runs into the next episode

I was in my car yesterday and I stopped at some traffic lights and I heard the sound of Space Dementia drifting over the air I looked around and this guy, about 50, in an old saab 90 was listening to it ... :eek: ....

.... I gave him a knowing look as I turned up Plug in Baby, he laughed and put his thumb up... twas well cool....

:LOL: Sounds like a funny moment :p

Niiiice.

:LOL: Love that one

I haven't watched Trigger Happy in ages. One of my favourite moments was when a guy in a phone box got told to look out for a couple of squirrels that escaped the park because they were dangerous and that he had to phone the guy back if he sees them. A few seconds later he got out of the phone box, two guys dressed as squirrels came along beating eachother up and the guy ran a fucking mile.