I used to hear them all the time when I was in Birmingham and could listen to Kerrang... but I can't anymore :( radio 1 never plays them when I listen... which isn't that often though tbh :erm::LOL:

Pfft don't lie, you listen to Radio 1 all day every day :p I gave up on Kerrang, i swear they just have a music loop for each day because i had it on all day once and the same set of songs just kept coming over and over again, I think i actually listened to 'Trouble in America' 7 times :stunned:

Pfft don't lie, you listen to Radio 1 all day every day :p I gave up on Kerrang, i swear they just have a music loop for each day because i had it on all day once and the same set of songs just kept coming over and over again, I think i actually listened to 'Trouble in America' 7 times :stunned:

kerrang radio or tv? as i used to watch kerrang(tv) loads and i swear thats on a loop and has been for over a year when i flicked back to it yesterday and they were playing the same songs they played last summer like limp bizkit and whoever sung that if i die before i skate song :LOL:

I don't actually... I don't listen to the radio much :p R1's crap anyways nowadays :noey: Radio 2 ftw :yesey::LOL: *ahem* :$ maybe I should request muse on radio 2 :erm:

:LOL:

kerrang radio or tv? as i used to watch kerrang(tv) loads and i swear thats on a loop and has been for over a year when i flicked back to it yesterday and they were playing the same songs they played last summer like limp bizkit and whoever sung that if i die before i skate song

They were still playing that! :eek: They seriously must be on a loop :p I was listening to the radio Kerrang, they must just have a list of songs to promote and just play them over and over again :sleepy:

I don't actually... I don't listen to the radio much :p R1's crap anyways nowadays :noey: Radio 2 ftw :yesey: *ahem* :$ maybe I should request muse on radio 2 :erm:

Why Radio2 be better?

Yes you should request them! I think I requested Muse on an asian network thing once and they said they didn't have any muse :'( :p

They were still playing that! :eek: They seriously must be on a loop :p I was listening to the radio Kerrang, they must just have a list of songs to promote and just play them over and over again :sleepy:

Why Radio2 be better?

Yes you should request them! I think I requested Muse on an asian network thing once and they said they didn't have any muse :'( :p

I think because it's something different :LOL: Radio 1's so.... boring :sleepy: Radio 2, Terry Wogan ftw :yesey::LOL:

I'll request some muse on monday, and report back:nerd: :LOL:

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but SMBH was on a documentary the other night about an 18 year old transsexual, and 'Shrinking Universe' is used on the trailer for '28 weeks later' or whatever the film is that's currently coming out in cinemas...

[YT]Y0oSdqQuzdU[/YT]

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but SMBH was on a documentary the other night about an 18 year old transsexual, and 'Shrinking Universe' is used on the trailer for '28 weeks later' or whatever the film is that's currently coming out in cinemas...

[YT]Y0oSdqQuzdU[/YT]

how cool does that look!

:D