I went to wicksteed park today website here and whilst i was on the 'astroglide' i could hear all of absolution being played in the 'laser tag arena'......twas great!!!! lol

...i have also heard apocalypse please being played in Topman/Topshop in peterborough

.....so that leads me to the question: 'Where have YOU heard muse being played?"

:D

well... my name is catarina and i live in Portugal... this explains the reason why the first song i heard was Time Is Running Out... a friend showed it to me and made me curious... i've become addicted to MUSE since that day...

well... my name is catarina and i live in Portugal... this explains the reason why the first song i heard was Time Is Running Out... a friend showed it to me and made me curious... i've become addicted to MUSE since that day...

excellent! How did your friend find out?

Im just curious because if they dont play there regularly and theyre not on the radio in your country how did people like yourself find them? :happy:

excellent! How did your friend find out?

Im just curious because if they dont play there regularly and theyre not on the radio in your country how did people like yourself find them? :happy:

good question! lol i suppose it was through MTV Portugal!

actually muse are well-known in Portugal too, but people here have a strange musical taste! but since their coming to Lisbon this is getting better, i suppose that's because of their live performance! sad i couldn't go...

good question! lol i suppose it was through MTV Portugal!

actually muse are well-known in Portugal too, but people here have a strange musical taste! but since their coming to Lisbon this is getting better, i suppose that's because of their live performance! sad i couldn't go...

oh cool! I didnt think of that! I suppose it must have been MTV! lol :D

They just played Hysteria on kerrang too, but Ugly Phil pronounced it "Hystairia...."

Fool.

It's hyst-ear-ia.

baby-ear.jpg

The actual official pronunciation is not hyst-eer-ia, BTW. That is the second one listed; the first one is preferred. So the radio guy was actually correct.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hysteria

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source

hys·te·ri·a [hi-ster-ee-uh, -steer-]

Here in the Seattle area, they are playing Starlight in a cell phone commercial on the radio; can't recall which one, but it features downloadable songs.

assassin too, i heard motp, blimey itv love muse now don't they :LOL:

They really do!:LOL:

Can't see invincible getting anywhere though *annoyed* that song is just eurgh.

Obv Assasin should've been chosen for a single as that song seems to get more air play :happy:

my rant over :rolleyes::LOL:

They really do!:LOL:

Can't see invincible getting anywhere though *annoyed* that song is just eurgh.

Obv Assasin should've been chosen for a single as that song seems to get more air play :happy:

my rant over :rolleyes::LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: lol i like invincible, it's not my fave song but i don't think its as bad as people say it is, it will be interesting to see how it is edited for radio if it is, which it probably will be considering its like 5 minutes, maybe it will be a bit better as it seems to take a while to get going if you get what i mean

I probably mentioned this already but they keep adding more songs..

The Cable company here in Israel - 'HOT' uses Muse for quite literally every advert they have. They've used New Born, Feeling Good, SMBH, MotP, CoD and the recent one is Unintended which is actually played on the radio again now just because of that advert and suddenly everyone loves it.

So now the Satellite company - 'YES' decided to answer back after using nothing by Coldplay songs until now ( :stunned: ), so they're using Sunburn for an advert.

This is fun.