Hollyoaks always use Muse, especially when babies are involved. I remember when Grace died they used Showbiz (or maybe it was Cave).

Yeah I remember them using showbiz at the beginning of a special.

Edit: oh and I was ill yesterday and came across some kids program that used SMBH in the backround of some task where these lads were shoving spaghetti down there tights. Yup.

I just heard Assasin on a movie trailer...appropriately about assasination. The title has just gone straight out of my head though! What use am i? :(:LOL:

I get all happy everytime I see that trailer, just because I get to hear Assassin! :D

SMBH was on in a nightclub in an episode of Emmerdale

I think i posted this in another thread, but here we go:

-The ad for Smokin' Aces has the Asassin on it ( they were being imaginative when they chose to use that song)

-For Britain's Next Top Model, last year they used Supermassive Black Hole, (why?)

-There's a perfume ad with Hysteria on, but thats pretty cool..

-An advert for british /us drama (i think) uses Knights Of Cydonia ( not to sure about the subject of the advert, i just know there is one)

I'm pretty sure TIRO had been used, Feeling Good has been used by Nescafe in the past ( not very good), I don't know about any others...

I've personally heard Muse on the school bus ONCE, and it was starlight, and I made a big deal of it, and the poor kid turned it off, cus i told my friends to shoosh up so I could hear it.... :$

I never hear it in music stores, or at work in the warehouse, but thers PLENTY of oasis, and razorlight.... i dont go in the warehouse ifI can avoid it...:D

Very rarely do I hear Showbiz or Origin Of Symmetry anywhere other than wherever me and my ipod go, shame really.

Hollyoaks always use Muse, especially when babies are involved. I remember when Grace died they used Showbiz (or maybe it was Cave).

i've also heard new born, hysteria and snbh on hollyoaks they're loving muse.

and if theres some thing bad going down kasabians club foot is always used :LOL:

KOC before the crash was rather classy i might add

I was screaming to my mum

"AAH! BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS IN DEANOS CAR! HE'S KILLING THE LITTLE GIRL! YAY!"

Eastenders is possibly my favourite programme besides Deal Or No Deal and Vannessas Real Lives (which I think got axed. :()