Missing Gigs Help

Niall

As you've now seen, the official Muse website now has an extensive archive of almost all the tour dates Muse have played in the past, and you can add your attendance to your profile from the gig pages. These gig pages also take their set lists and information from MuseWiki.

However, it has come to our attention that a small number of gigs are missing from the archive. If you notice that a gig you went to is not in the archive, please get in contact with me so I can update the archive and Musewiki.

Any extra information would be very helpful, for example, the venue and location of the gig, what songs Muse played (or even if you know the whole set list), who the support acts where, and anything else you can remember. A lot of the older gigs from Absolution and earlier are missing information, so have a look at any gigs you've attended and if something's missing, get in contact.

You can reply to this thread, send me a PM, or contact me at niall@muse.mu, and I'll get the gig added as soon as possible. (I'm more likely to see it if you email me directly with the info). Feel free to join MuseWiki and add the information yourself too!

Cheers.

PS. If you're one of the real long-time fans and went to any of these gigs between 1992 and 1998 and have some information about any of them, please get in contact, would be great to hear from you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On September 3, 2003 Muse played in the Melkweg in Amsterdam. It was the first of their Absolution gigs and they played:

1. Hysteria

2. Butterflies & Hurricanes

3. Bliss

4. Sing for Absolution

5. Citizen Erased

6. Blackout

7. Time is Running Out

8. Plug in Baby

9. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

10. New Born

11. Stockholm Syndrome

• 2 weeks later...

Muse (For the Jack Daniels night) played an acoustic set in September 2000 at the Sound Republic Bar, I was there but didn't stay too long but they were headlining, it was on via XFM, ha those were the days I'd win a lot with many names.

I'll get the date soon

• 1 month later...

songkick.com has a bunch of muse dates not on here - I couldn't find the dates at King Tuts in Glasgow on here for example, or with Skunk Anansie at the Barrowlands (also I don't think either had the Radio One Big Weekend they did in Dundee a couple years back either). Or maybe I'm not looking hard enough :)

• 3 weeks later...

During their tour of the US in support of RHCP in 2000 they did some off shows in Washington DC and Baltimore MD.

The coffee shop in DC was called Metro, it does not exist anymore.

Here you can find an interview from those times, that says they played Fletcher's last Sunday, when the interview is dated April 20th.

So deducing from this - Fletcher's in Baltimore, April 16, 2000 and Washington DC at Metro is April 17th, 2000.

http://museusa.blogspot.com/

Also, from this interview it sounds like they are going to perform somewhere else.

They did Foo Fighters support, is that recorded anywhere?

I have not been to those, but here is somebody who attended one and knows somebody attending the other one. You might want to get in touch with them.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=3280478#post3280478

• 2 weeks later...

Niall just a few additions...

2003-09-07 @ Cologne, Germany - Venue should be 'Gloria Theater'

2007-10-17 @ Helsinki, Finland - Venue should be 'Icehall'

Muse appeared on Jonathan Ross' Radio 2 show on 2004-05-22. They were interviewed and played an acoustic version of Sing for Absolution.

I have these few on DVD too, I don't know how accurate the info is though:

2004-06-18 @ Festival Bar, Catania, Sicily

2004-06-19 @ Festival Bar, Catania, Sicily

2004-05-15 @ CDUK, London, England (Sing for Absolution)

2004-01-24 @ Brits Are Coming 2004, London, England (Played few songs)

2004-01-22 @ Channel V, Sydney, Australia (Time is Running Out)

2003-08-29 @ MTV2 UK Studios, London, England (Gonzo, a video is on Hysteria DVD Single)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Amsterdam, september 3rd 2003 at De Melkweg. It was the first gig the band played since recording Absolution. The songs from this album first premiered at a series of intimate gigs, the first one being the gig at the Melkweg in Amsterdam. They played for about 800 people. I was one of the lucky fans in the audience and I got to meet the band after the gig!

Shit it's allready on there, sorry!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Muse played a gig in Galway in Ireland on the 1st of June 2001. I was there with about 100 other people. Front row, amazing. I have the ticket still if you need confirmation of the date. It was in the Castlegar Sports Centre in a Big Top style tent. Ticket only cost 15 old irish pounds at the time!

They opened with New Born.

Other songs played were:

Micro Cuts

Cave

Feeling Good

Citizen Erased

Sunburn

Muscle Museum

Uno

Bliss

Plug In Baby

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello,

Muse played a gig in Galway in Ireland on the 1st of June 2001. I was there with about 100 other people. Front row, amazing. I have the ticket still if you need confirmation of the date. It was in the Castlegar Sports Centre in a Big Top style tent. Ticket only cost 15 old irish pounds at the time!

They opened with New Born.

Other songs played were:

Micro Cuts

Cave

Feeling Good

Citizen Erased

Sunburn

Muscle Museum

Uno

Bliss

Plug In Baby

Cheers!

please vote here at this link you could win muse tickets to wembley! You can vote twice - http://apps.facebook.com/fanshake-contests/4729/?_fb_fromhash=c8de4ecd3b134f15ac01592981b38ebc and here: http://bit.ly/a4Lf9C

• 4 months later...

Archived