muse.mu help and support **PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST**

kev

• 4 months later...

Keep trying both mine and my other half's pre-sale code from this site on Ticketmaster to buy presale tickets and all I get is the message that "The password you entered is not in our system. Please try again." Can't get in touch with Ticketmaster.....please help sort this!!!!

I have issues with my old account. Suddenly I get the message that my account doesn't exist. While I subscribed somewhere in 2009 for The Resistance Tour.

I still got the confirmation e-mail that got send to me when I subscribed. All those years I kept receiving the Muse-newsletters and now when there are tickets available for the Drones Tour, the site doesn't recognize my account ??

I didn't know what to do, so I resubscribed with the same e-mail adres, cause I don't have any other. But then I got the message that I had to subscribe BEFORE 11 september 2015 to get access to the ticket pre-sale that started today.

I never unsubscribed, nor was I ever banned, or received an e-mail that said I had to resubscribe.

So basicly I'm screwed, cause I can't buy any tickets for the concert in Belgium right now and chances are high that there nearly won't be any tickets left for the regular sale next week. How can it be that I still receive the newsletter until this day, but I didn't receive a code for early acces, cause that site suddenly lost my account ??

I've contacted support a few days ago by mail, but still didn't receive an answer, which would be atleast a proper thing to do. Nor any compensation for the discomfort. :mad:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've had a muse.mu account for a little over a year and when I tried to log in today (to find out my presale code) it turns out that my account no longer existed. I don't know when it was deleted but now I'm ineligible to get the presale code since I had to remake my account today :( Is there any reason why it deleted?

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

It is something we can't help, unfortunately. These are very likely to be human spammers, not spambots.

They are on different IP addresses, avoid the captcha and changing the security question did not help.

What you can do, however, is report them, although mostly we catch them quite fast if anybody on the mod team is awake.

• 2 years later...

Hey there, tried to reset my password, but I can't log in because my username "contains an illegal character". My Username is like here, Jo(e) with the e in brackets. But how should I change my username, when they won't let me loh in?

But most important question: Do I need that old account for the pre-sale tickets or do I get the password for the tickets via mail and can use it in a new account which I would create to log in?

Quite nervous, want to get those tickets...

Hey there, tried to reset my password, but I can't log in because my username "contains an illegal character". My Username is like here, Jo(e) with the e in brackets. But how should I change my username, when they won't let me loh in?

But most important question: Do I need that old account for the pre-sale tickets or do I get the password for the tickets via mail and can use it in a new account which I would create to log in?

I imagine you'll need the original account, but did you try to reset the password with your email address instead of your username?

I did. Same message. Illegal character in username, cannot log in :(

So wait. Are you not able to get past this page? Because I just tried resetting it for you.

http://www.muse.mu/user/password

Or is it that you can't log in AFTER resetting it? I might have an idea which will work, but it also might result in the same issue. Need to try it myself first, but might get locked out of my own account in the process :facepalm:

So wait. Are you not able to get past this page? Because I just tried resetting it for you.

http://www.muse.mu/user/password

Or is it that you can't log in AFTER resetting it? I might have an idea which will work, but it also might result in the same issue. Need to try it myself first, but might get locked out of my own account in the process :facepalm:

Right, I can't log in after resetting. When I enter a new password the message with the illegal character within my username appears.

Please, do nothing that might get you locked out of your own account. I appreciate it, but couldn't sleep if that would really happen :o

Right, I can't log in after resetting. When I enter a new password the message with the illegal character within my username appears.

Please, do nothing that might get you locked out of your own account. I appreciate it, but couldn't sleep if that would really happen :o

I see - I think that's something that will have to be mentioned to the admins of the main website.

And it's fine. I don't think it would let me do that anyway.

Was it just the pre-sale code from the members section that you were needing?

I see - I think that's something that will have to be mentioned to the admins of the main website.

And it's fine. I don't think it would let me do that anyway.

Was it just the pre-sale code from the members section that you were needing?

I'm not quite sure, actually, because I have no idea how ticket buying will work when it starts. My guess would be that at some point it is required to log in to the members section to either get the pre-sale code or to purchase the ticket itself.

Btw, thanks for trying to help with that issue!

Have you tried using your email to log in instead of your username? Once you get in, you can change your username in the member's section.

Oops, just read above. Try emailing support@muse.mu

i still haven't received anything. thing is i changed my email address in my members profile before the site change, mostly to avoid any problems with the password reset as my previous email is so old i don't have access to it anymore. and it was all fine until the new website, and now that i enter my current email in the box it says it's not recognised, however when i enter my username it says an email has been sent. but has it been sent to the old address then?? (i've checked spam folders it's not there) i've emailed shopsupport@muse.mu as that was the address that sent me the earlier password change link but no reply. and support@muse.mu just bounces back mailer-daemon says address doesn't exist.

My email address changed, and I was locked out trying to log in. When I try to change my password it sends instructions to my previous email address which doesn't exist anymore. Please advise how I can unlock my account and change my email address? I can log into the forums, but not onto Muse.mu - and I want to purchase tickets

• 3 weeks later...