kev

muse.mu help and support **PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST**

Can somebody help please?

on the page for 2nd law stream it says that it is available as of Monday on Yandex Music in Russia. Fans are confused, because the link just takes them to the main Yandex Music page and no Muse.

When searching for Muse content, the 2nd law is not there.

Thanks

Edited by Hyper

Please post any problems you might be having with the main site. We'll try our best to help out but we are obviously limited in what we can do.

There's now a contact us page on muse.mu with a number of support emails that might be a better port of call: http://muse.mu/contact-us/

by the way, this link in the first post does not work

So.. I got a code to access a ticket pre-sale.. and the code didn't work.. How is that even possible?

Edited by Stoop

So.. I got a code to access a ticket pre-sale.. and the code didn't work.. How is that even possible?

Same happened to me, code isnt working. Meh, dont want to miss this :(

Same happened to me, code isnt working. Meh, dont want to miss this :(

Well let's hope we aren't the only ones and there are still tickets available tomorrow :\

Hi,

Have emailed Muse Management and no reply.

My son won Roundhouse tickets through the .mu competition, replied to the email and such.

He has not received the email from iTunes saying he has won. He did however receive the sorry you haven't won email a few minutes ago. WTF.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody,

I would like to know if I can use my pre-sale code for several gigs... Or is it usable for just one gig? sorry if I sound ridiculous. Thank you. :happy:

Hi,

I am just wondering how long it takes (approx.) for moderators to check replies to threads, before the reply appears on the forum? And on the same note, is there ever a point in time when members do not have to have their replies pre-moderated like this? (considering the traffic here, if the mods check every post, I can't imagine they leave the computers or avoid DVT issues..)

The reason I ask, is I replied to a couple of threads a few hours ago, and the posts are not appearing:$

Oh, and same for image verification. I seem to get these wrong nine times out of ten :mad:

Hmm, it's only certain posts, in the first few a user makes, if they contain certain words that commonly occur in spam posts or URLs, and it just depends on when we spot it or check the posts to be reviewed. :)

Hi,

I am just wondering how long it takes (approx.) for moderators to check replies to threads, before the reply appears on the forum? And on the same note, is there ever a point in time when members do not have to have their replies pre-moderated like this? (considering the traffic here, if the mods check every post, I can't imagine they leave the computers or avoid DVT issues..)

The reason I ask, is I replied to a couple of threads a few hours ago, and the posts are not appearing:$

Oh, and same for image verification. I seem to get these wrong nine times out of ten :mad:

I believe once you have ten posts or more, your posts will no longer have to await moderation when they contain a URL or images.

I posted an image, innocent one of the Ricoh arena stage new configuration and it was modded (and has still not appeared after several hours). How long do they typically take to be approved? :)

Also, the image verification is a pain, I keep getting them wrong.

I posted an image, innocent one of the Ricoh arena stage new configuration and it was modded (and has still not appeared after several hours). How long do they typically take to be approved? :)

Also, the image verification is a pain, I keep getting them wrong.

It's a manual approval, so it's done when one of the mods gets to check it out. Looks like it's already been approved by someone else before I was able to get to it. :happy: The image verification will go away once you've posted more here.

Hey, I've just returned to the Muse forums after quite a while away and have noticed a rather weird change to the way that posts are ordered in threads. Is it just me having this problem (surely not?). Basically, opposed to the old way of newest posts on the last pages of a thread (and posts and their replies reading top to bottom), the forum now displays newest posts on page 1 of the thread and the order of posts read from the bottom to top of the page. This really confused me! Is this an actual permanent change to .mu or is it some late April fools joke that everybody else failed to mention on the help thread? :LOL:

(or maybe someone has already mentioned it and I failed to see the search result)

(Also posted this over on the Chat Help Thread, but it doesn't look like I'm going to get a reply from there.)

After you post your thread, checked the poll and selected the poll options you should be redirected to a new page where you can add your question and the options.

After you post your thread, checked the poll and selected the poll options you should be redirected to a new page where you can add your question and the options.

Cheers.

We don't have an @user function at the moment, so you'd need to keep up with the threads to follow who's quoted you.

Where did you want to make a thread that didn't work?

We don't have an @user function at the moment, so you'd need to keep up with the threads to follow who's quoted you.

Where did you want to make a thread that didn't work?

In International. It says "you do not have permission to access this page".

We don't allow new threads there to avoid duplicates; for what country would you like a thread?

We don't allow new threads there to avoid duplicates; for what country would you like a thread?

Macedonia

Honestly I don't think there are many Macedonians here, but it's worth a try. But whatever, it's not like I'm dying to open it.