kev

muse.mu help and support **PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST**

Hiiiiii i.cant log in and my email address is an old dead one please save me i love stupid muse again and need tickets

Hiiiiii i.cant log in and my email address is an old dead one please save me i love stupid muse again and need tickets

I had the same issue, had to make a new account.

On 7/14/2009 at 10:54 PM, kev said:

Please post any problems you might be having with the main site. We'll try our best to help out but we are obviously limited in what we can do.

There's now a contact us page on muse.mu with a number of support emails that might be a better port of call: http://muse.mu/terms/contact.htm

The link doesn't work (404 "Redirecting... Oops!").

Posted (edited)

muse.mu doesn't work in Desktop Chrome (latest); it just displays a blank white page.

In Mobile Chrome it renders but logging in is difficult because the login fields are displayed mostly off the left-hand side of the screen (even in landscape mode).

Edited by PeteB
Fix formatting

Been a member since 2006 under a different username and email. Had to create new account because all of a sudden my old account "does not exist," even though I continue to receive updates from subscribed threads.

I see that other veteran members had the same problem - but I see no resolution posted here. How can I access my old login? I've found my old posts and profile still listed here, but when I try to login under that old name it, again, says I don't exist. Help...?

Have a look here 

1 hour ago, Shaunie9 said:

Been a member since 2006 under a different username and email. Had to create new account because all of a sudden my old account "does not exist," even though I continue to receive updates from subscribed threads.

I see that other veteran members had the same problem - but I see no resolution posted here. How can I access my old login? I've found my old posts and profile still listed here, but when I try to login under that old name it, again, says I don't exist. Help...?

if it doesn‘t help, write a pm to ta Mod 🙂

1 hour ago, Claudia O said:

Have a look here 

if it doesn‘t help, write a pm to ta Mod 🙂

Thank you - who is the Mod and how do I PM her/him?

Are you sure you‘ve been a member before ? Ok, they change . 

Jessica who created the topic, or Niall or James90 .. click on their name and write them a message there.

5 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

Are you sure you‘ve been a member before ? Ok, they change . 

Jessica who created the topic, or Niall or James90 .. click on their name and write them a message there.

I said I've been a member since 2006. Why would I be unsure of that? I have nearly 300 posts going (albeit from years ago).  The sarcasm is unnecessary - especially given how annoying this issue has been for veteran members.

I don't know (or remember) who the mods are or how to contact them because I don't normally give a toss or have any need to contact them.

Thank you for the replies and for the above info, though. I got my old profile back so it's resolved thanks to your input.

Creating a "new" account with my old account info worked :)

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 1:45 PM, Shaunie9 said:

Thank you - who is the Mod and how do I PM her/him?

It's me. :) Feel free to send me your info. I will need your old email address and username.