muse.mu help and support **PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST**

kev

Hi. In a fit of idiocy, I've placed a thread I started in the wrong section. Could anyone please move it from "Banter" to "Other Muse Topics", with my promise that I'll keep my eyes open next time? It's called "5 Muse songs in 20 words each". Or delete it? Whatever the procedure is for lost sheep-threads. Thank you all.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, tried registering to muse.mu but I never got a verification email so whenever I try to sign in it says that the account has not been activated. I’ve tried joining twice with two different email addresses and the same thing has happened on both. Any help?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Okay, tried registering to muse.mu but I never got a verification email so whenever I try to sign in it says that the account has not been activated. I’ve tried joining twice with two different email addresses and the same thing has happened on both. Any help?

I'm having the same problem. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Please help. When trying to login to my muse.mu account, "account hasn't been activated" appears. I have verified the correct password. Does this mean I need to respond to an account activation email link? If so, I do not have that email or link. Thanks for the help.

Please help. When trying to login to my muse.mu account, "account hasn't been activated" appears. I have verified the correct password. Does this mean I need to respond to an account activation email link? If so, I do not have that email or link. Thanks for the help.

I have now activated your account for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new on the board and I'm trying to access features on the main site like "Media Player" - I use my login from here and I get "Login failed. (Account not found or incorrect password.)" in red text. I tried creating a new account there (with "cosmos") and it says that username is already in use - is there a way to be activated on that part of the site as well? I want to use my login for when I buy the iPhone app so I'd hope to be able to access everything, thanks! :)

I have the same problem :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm new on the board and I'm trying to access features on the main site like "Media Player" - I use my login from here and I get "Login failed. (Account not found or incorrect password.)" in red text. I tried creating a new account there (with "cosmos") and it says that username is already in use - is there a way to be activated on that part of the site as well? I want to use my login for when I buy the iPhone app so I'd hope to be able to access everything, thanks! :)

The forum accounts are separate to that of the main website accounts so you will have to create a new one for the main website, unfortunately "cosmos" is already taken.

The forum accounts are separate to that of the main website accounts so you will have to create a new one for the main website, unfortunately "cosmos" is already taken.

Thanks :) After a few days I was thinking "what if they're different databases?" so I signed up with a variation. Now I'll just have to exercise self control when spending a lot of time on these sites :LOL:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...