muse.mu help and support **PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST**

kev

Well if you respond like that then we will just ignore it.

Accounts activated...

imamusefan

feeling.free

Kayreen

For mailing list problems, email help@muse.mu

Well, sorry, but having to wait that long for an automated password recovery got the best of me. (I sent an email, too)

Anyway, thanks, now I got the famous email.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have loaded the shockwave plugin for the AR Programme- but it won't display anything other than an error message.

In the FAQ's it says that you need to enable the AR plugin- and on the AR instructions it says you may need to download the AR plugin after shockwave.

The trouble is- Shockwave just installs (no plugin options) and I don't know what the AR plugin is called, where to find it or how to install it when I do!

Can someone post more detailed instructions and help- there were lots of us at Wembley and I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one with this problem...

I'm using an iMac with Safari...

Ta

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiya, im new here and all, and one thing i noticed is when i started this account, it asked what country and then what city i was closest to. seeing as im from the lafayette, louisiana, US i didnt know when i hit US and then lafayette, which actual lafayette i was saying im from, seeing as there are a slew of them. i wouldve put nola just to be sure, but seeing as i live two hours away that wouldnt be useful if i started getting info for a street team all the way out there. anyways, any help would be appreciated :)

Hiya, im new here and all, and one thing i noticed is when i started this account, it asked what country and then what city i was closest to. seeing as im from the lafayette, louisiana, US i didnt know when i hit US and then lafayette, which actual lafayette i was saying im from, seeing as there are a slew of them. i wouldve put nola just to be sure, but seeing as i live two hours away that wouldnt be useful if i started getting info for a street team all the way out there. anyways, any help would be appreciated :)

First off, It's generally accepted that we use Comic Sans MS on this board.

Secondly, click USER CP near the top left quadrant of your computerized screen. Then scroll down and edit Location.

Okay, I didn't know where to post this, but hey...

I hadn't visited the new and flashy .mu in ages. Imagine my face when I tried to signed in with this account as usual, all to get a "Sorry, we could not log you in - please try again". I thought I had to fill in the data for the site, which I tried, using my username. Of course, it said it was not available.

Does that mean I have to create yet another account for .mu because I can't have access with the board's or is there a way to log in as it used to be with the previous .mu incarnation?

Edit- Fixed it by saying I had forgotten my password (blatant lies!). I hope it won't clash with the board's...

Edited by Morinphen