Well, I do find him very attractive... but not a sex symbol. There's a difference there, like, my dog is a very lovely dog but she is most certainly not an object of desire.

Er, maybe that's not the best way to explain it... So Matt = goodlooking. But not a lusty being who goes out of his way to seem insanely sexy.

Well, I do find him very attractive... but not a sex symbol. There's a difference there, like, my dog is a very lovely dog but she is most certainly not an object of desire.

Er, maybe that's not the best way to explain it... So Matt = goodlooking. But not a lusty being who goes out of his way to seem insanely sexy.

LMFAO .. I really hope you don't lust after dogs. :eek:

he is quite sexy, IMO .. but... he's not on a scale as say, oh, Brad Pitt or Jude Law. mmmm. so maybe he's like.. a concubine, but def not a sex god. ROFL. I .. don't know. :LOL:

Seconded.

The only time I find him really appealing is when he has a guitar in his hand, or is at the keys......Pics ? They're okay.

But live is where his appeal comes in.

I agree on your last line. i think he definitely looks much better live. i dont know, but sometimes the pictures dont help him at all...but his best asset is of course the talent.

For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

:D Sorry for my bad english!! :D

:eek: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and I'm not jealous, just realist :indiff:

For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

:D Sorry for my bad english!! :D

He's ugly and so is your thread.

Archived