I jus browsed this topic and just saw some amazing muse drawings! Nice job, they'd make a great tattoo, maybe Miami Ink could do a special on it =P

and whats this you all saying the logo is bad!

I think the muse logo is amazing!

I wouldn't mind having it on my arm or something!

I jus browsed this topic and just saw some amazing muse drawings! Nice job, they'd make a great tattoo, maybe Miami Ink could do a special on it =P

and whats this you all saying the logo is bad!

I think the muse logo is amazing!

I wouldn't mind having it on my arm or something!

Aww thanks!! I'm hoping to become a tattoo artist in the future, so that makes me feel good that you lot think it's tattoo worthy. :D

I don't think the muse logo is "bad" actually. I just don't think it's all that pretty. I'm not dead set that I'd get it on myself for fear of getting tired of it. It's just a matter of opinion though! If someone were to come to me and wanted me to draw them a muse logo, or muse tattoo I'd be PWOUD to do it for a committed fan!! Thanks so much!

• 4 weeks later...
dunno where this thread should go!...but hey!....

does n e 1 have a muse tattoo or know of n e 1 that does? if so got a pic? im seriously considering it, but dont know where on my body to get it!

any ideas!?

cheers!

Im considering getting a tat of 'Showbiz' ..... but my mates say it will look crap..... help!

hey! I'm seriously thinking bout doing a muse tattoo in mt back, right under the neck , between shoulders, with the sentence: I pray there's no god to punish me. ( i only change us to me ). what do u guys think? If i'll do it i'll post it :>

I have my Citizen Erased tattoo on that exact spot, looks great :happy: If that piece of lyrics means something special to you then I think you should go ahead. I just want to advice you to not making it too small.

well time to bump this thread up since today i finally pulled the trigger on my first, and my last tattoo. naturally, it is a muse tattoo. i decided to use the classic "muse font/logo" but insert one of my favorite songs instead, a song that has much meaning to me and also just plain rocks. it's also never going to be a song most people know which i think is better for a tattoo like this. it's on the underside of my left forearm.

it's still fresh so it's a little irritated and shiny.

fury004.jpg

fury001.jpg

well time to bump this thread up since today i finally pulled the trigger on my first, and my last tattoo. naturally, it is a muse tattoo. i decided to use the classic "muse font/logo" but insert one of my favorite songs instead, a song that has much meaning to me and also just plain rocks. it's also never going to be a song most people know which i think is better for a tattoo like this. it's on the underside of my left forearm.

it's still fresh so it's a little irritated and shiny.

fury004.jpg

fury001.jpg

fury has one of the strongest choruses ever, love that song. the chorus is so chill and perfect.

Archived