it'd be nice going to concerts with groups of friends isn't it? high five-ing each other when they play ur fav song and jumping up n down shoulder to shoulder...nice..

Well it depends with whom you're going with. I went with 7 others when I saw them and ended up being up front alone, because the others couldn't handle the moshing. Okay, so one girl was wearing boots, and another was afraid her jacket would get wet sprayed with water.:rolleyes: But I guess if you're really into muse, you wouldn't mind all the pushing. *shrugs*

None of my friends really like muse.:(

I only came like an hour before the gates were opened and ended up in 3rd row in front of Matt. Well that's because Muse ain't so very popular here (yet). How was it in the front? Hmm, hard to explain. It is rough, and sometimes I thought "hmm, okay, I'm loosing it now, guess here's where I stop". Then I probably just stop the jumping around & singing along, and catch a few breaths of air. But when a song starts, you forget everything you know :LOL:

ah i see..different situation with now. if i came like an hour before,probably i would get the back row, unless i push people and bring myself to the front row :p

could you breathe well in the front?i'm afraid i would be out of breath and..pass out

No, I saw them recently (Nov 2006), it just means it depends on each country. They're bigger in Indonesia aren't they?:rolleyes: So, it might be different. But yeah, there's hardly no air up front. Like I said, sometimes I thought, I would pass out already.

No, I saw them recently (Nov 2006), it just means it depends on each country. They're bigger in Indonesia aren't they?:rolleyes: So, it might be different. But yeah, there's hardly no air up front. Like I said, sometimes I thought, I would pass out already.

:unsure: hmm all i can do is just cross my finger and hope that there won't be any accident like passing out in the concert

hi all, i'm new member..

mmm, sebenernya muse tuh udah pasti jadi ga sii concert d jkt?

trus, kok tiketnya blum ada yang jual yah sampe hr ini?

bakalan rusuh ga yup?! seems like so many musers in indonesia..

welcome!

sejauh ini si kynya pasti2 aja..ya berharap aja ga ada travel warning ato apapun yg bkin mreka batal dtg..tiketnya tuh br djual 29 jan [baca postingan2 sblomnya ;) ]

yg jlas dgn harga tiket sgitu kynya ga bakal rusuh kyk konser ungu deh..smoga aja..hehehe

seriously? u almost pass out? where did u watch them? i hate to be in a crowded place but wif rock gigs, that's just d norm..

lady dementia, d tix 4 muse concert in KL started selling last sunday.. man, it was an event coz there was a discount of 30% if u buy d tix on dat day.. so d crowd in sg wang was crazy.. cant wait for them to be here..

seriously? u almost pass out? where did u watch them? i hate to be in a crowded place but wif rock gigs, that's just d norm..

lady dementia, d tix 4 muse concert in KL started selling last sunday.. man, it was an event coz there was a discount of 30% if u buy d tix on dat day.. so d crowd in sg wang was crazy.. cant wait for them to be here..

:eek: wow, you guys in malaysia have something like that?? you are so lucky! in indonesia we don't have discount for tickets..

well, but the promotor gives out 1 muse festival ticket for every single purchasing of 4 hoobastank tickets. did you buy the ticket on that day?

hell yeah i did!! i started queueing from 11 am even though d tix counter only opened at 3pm.. it was crazy coz there was a huge ammount of people wanted to buy d tix at discount prices..hoobastank is coming to indonesia huh? they're not stopping here.. well, no worries..

its kinda weird that d jakarta gig tix not sell yet coz u guys r gonna see them first than only us rite? on d 23rd feb?

yeah...if i want to be delicate about it, i'd say they (the organizers) did it cos they want to lure us out of our respective tortoise shells. but if i want to be blunt about it, it's cos we malaysians are lazy arses when it comes to ticket purchasing and might shy out of it altogether if left to procrastinate too long, esp the non-hardcore fans. that, and...well, this i won't presume to speak for everyone (no matter how much it DOES apply to quite a bit of us) but I, for one, am a bit of a cheapskate. not a major one, of course, i still bought the most expensive tix there is, but still enough of one to prefer vying for discounts. here and in singapore, it's known as being kiamsiap, and kedekut if we were to go by b.melayu and b.indo. it all applies here in m'sia and the organizers understood that mentality.

of course, if they don't have discounts in the first place, i'd still buy a ticket within a heartbeat because i do consider myself a fan through and through. despite that, though, if i know for sure i can get it for cheaper if i can just hold out for a couple of days, not just a couple of days, i'd hold out til the very end to get them...not without laying down some sort of contingency plan first of course...but even if i couldn't, i'd still take the risk...and not just that, i'll try to persuade others to do the same.......can't really stand to see money blatantly being wasted...i suppose if i want to be prissy about it, i'd call myself economically sound...but i'm secure with who and what i am and have no need for frills so cheapskate it is. sorry i made you one as well, crazy.

I saw them in Berlin. Well, I didn't pass out, but yeah maybe somewhere near the end I was getting tired so had to stop every now and then from all the jumping and just breath. I was too stubborn to past out, because I was in a perfectly good spot, and it was my first Muse concert.

But yeah, it is normal for a rock concert. Plus, other than the bunch of retards somewhere around me, there were also very nice people who made sure that their 'neighbours' were doin' alright. A girl next to me asked me if I was alright, when I was sort of looking around to catch some air. And the girls in the front row, offered to take a picture of the band for me for a clearer view.

:unsure: hmm all i can do is just cross my finger and hope that there won't be any accident like passing out in the concert
There will always be people who pass out. It's a rock concert and sometimes there are unconsiderate people who don't care and hurt other people. Like there was a guy who was in front of me, and I don't know whether he never went to a concert or was generally an idiot. He kept fussin' about hitting people with his elbows and whatnot, because people were so packed together, and the concert hadn't even started yet!

I just can say. If you're gonna be up front, you are most definitely gonna get pushed. If you're close to the front, ask a bouncer to carry you out if you can't handle it anymore. If you're in the middle, then just move back.

hell yeah i did!! i started queueing from 11 am even though d tix counter only opened at 3pm.. it was crazy coz there was a huge ammount of people wanted to buy d tix at discount prices..hoobastank is coming to indonesia huh? they're not stopping here.. well, no worries..

its kinda weird that d jakarta gig tix not sell yet coz u guys r gonna see them first than only us rite? on d 23rd feb?

yeah i think it's a bit late too,29th jan..yes it's on 23rd feb. and if they're not coming bcoz of travel warning or anything like that, i should buy ticket for the malaysia gig :D

There will always be people who pass out. It's a rock concert and sometimes there are unconsiderate people who don't care and hurt other people. Like there was a guy who was in front of me, and I don't know whether he never went to a concert or was generally an idiot. He kept fussin' about hitting people with his elbows and whatnot, because people were so packed together, and the concert hadn't even started yet!

I just can say. If you're gonna be up front, you are most definitely gonna get pushed. If you're close to the front, ask a bouncer to carry you out if you can't handle it anymore. If you're in the middle, then just move back.

:LOL: if i were you, i'd hit him again with my elbows..

you know, there were 10 people died watching the Ungu concert bcoz the arena was supposed to hold only 3000 ppl and there were like 7000 people inside! some of them tried to get in without tickets, and there was only ONE gate as an entrance and an exit, so you can imagine how was it inside. :mad: things like that piss me off. like,can't the securities do something to stop the ppl? it's always like that in indonesia..

the thing i'm scared about being pass out is that you'd be stepped by many ppl :ohmy:

berlin? i thought ur indonesian? well thanks for d advices, going to rock concert is like going to a war eh? all d pushing n jumping would surely require us to be fit on d day of d concert..
I am Indonesian, but I'm currently in Germany because of studies. YEah, it does require you to be fit. SOme military training perhaps?:LOL:

you know, there were 10 people died watching the Ungu concert bcoz the arena was supposed to hold only 3000 ppl and there were like 7000 people inside! some of them tried to get in without tickets, and there was only ONE gate as an entrance and an exit, so you can imagine how was it inside. :mad: things like that piss me off. like,can't the securities do something to stop the ppl? it's always like that in indonesia..

the thing i'm scared about being pass out is that you'd be stepped by many ppl :ohmy:

Well, the guy wasn't hitting me with his elbows, he was just pushing me about, but hit another guy who was in front of me.

Sorry to say this, but sometimes I find it very extreme in Indonesia. The so called 'penonton norak'. I remember what happened when A1 (boyband from england?) came, and had a signing session. People got stepped on until death and glass breaking everywhere. I mean, you need to calm down a little. They are just humans anyway.I get it though that we don't get many bands coming so people tend to overreact.

And sometimes you can blame the promoter too. I mean, it's hard to believe that at the Ungu concert an extra 4000 people just pushed their way in through the gate without proper security check. :rolleyes: We all know how bribery and law works in Indonesia.*

*the truth always hurts, doens't it?

:eek: just like sinnen said.. d fact that there was extra 4000 people who were not supposed to be there surprised me..

got a good news fo ya guys..

WATCH OUT FOR MUSE LIVE IN CONCERT

Istora Senayan, Jakarta.

Tuesday, 23 Februari 2006.

Festival: Rp. 500.000,-

Tribune: Rp. 400.000,-

TIKET SUDAH BISA DIBELI DI KANTOR

JAVA MUSIKINDO

PLAZA MUTIARA 2nd Floor, Suite 201,

Kawasan Mega Kuningan

Jln. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E 1-2,

No. 1-2, Jakarta

For more info:

JAVA Musikindo (021) 57988623/4/5

got a good news fo ya guys..

WATCH OUT FOR MUSE LIVE IN CONCERT

Istora Senayan, Jakarta.

Tuesday, 23 Februari 2006.

Jadi bingung nih...

Sebenarnya konser Muse itu di Stadion Gelora Senayan (Stadion Bung Karno) atau di Istora Senayan sih?

Itu sebenarnya 2 tempat yang berbeda kan yah?

Archived