Everything back to normal..you know...men!

Good for ya...keep it up:rolleyes:

hey guys, what do u think about matt's long hair???

i kinda dislike it..:indiff: he was better in short hair!

Well, I dont really give a damn with what he wants to do with the hair thingy, I love MUSE`s music, such my thing.

:pSkiing heh, must be fun (better not catch the cough)...Wht you think about the Olympic in Torino?

oh I haven't been seeing the Olympics.:$ But I heard the figure-skating have girls falling nasty.:stunned:

I didn't catch the cough/cold, just my lip went cracking.:'(

<3
:yesey:

does any1 here who lives in jakarta know where can we get absolution/hullabaloo dvd?cant find them anywhere :(

wanna see 'em so muchhh

oh I doubt you'll be able to find it. I searched for it for 3 years, back when I was in Jakarta. All I got was the Hullabaloo cassette. There is a store though in Bandung that has a Muse footage. Don't know if it's Hullabaloo though. I had my friend buy me it, but she hasn't sent it to me. Imports are probably your only choice.

*hugs her hullabaloo dvd*:happy:

oh I doubt you'll be able to find it. I searched for it for 3 years, back when I was in Jakarta. All I got was the Hullabaloo cassette. There is a store though in Bandung that has a Muse footage. Don't know if it's Hullabaloo though. I had my friend buy me it, but she hasn't sent it to me. Imports are probably your only choice.

*hugs her hullabaloo dvd*:happy:

yea rite. yesterday michelle and i just ordered muse dvd from sum1 who sells muse's bootleg dvds. glastonbury,pinkpop, n mtv italy. nice.. finally i got them!

yea rite. yesterday michelle and i just ordered muse dvd from sum1 who sells muse's bootleg dvds. glastonbury,pinkpop, n mtv italy. nice.. finally i got them!

I said dvd. I didn't say bootlegs though.:rolleyes:

You know you can get them for free from Muselive.:erm:

Archived