wah gw jg ga tau nih..tp klo dtulisnya 2 nama tmpat itu si kyknya sama aja..kan stadion bung karno jg di senayan

Kan ada stadionnya yang besar itu, terus di dekatnya itu ada gedung yang namanya Istora Senayan.

Nah di stadionnya atau di gedung itu tempatnya?

Emailku belum dibales lagi oleh orang Java...

Btw, I read in Java milist that they started selling the ticket on jan 15 in the office.

Any of you purchased it already?

Aku mau nitip beli sama siapa ya?

Aku nggak tinggal di Jakarta sih.

Takutnya kehabisan tiket nih...

Bisa mampus aku!!!:(

I know exactly how it feels being in the front, Ive felt the "struggling" moment,

Usually no need to look around where the retarded groups standing, you simply can feel like something hit ur back, all of a sudden ur hair get pulled back, a stranger banging its head and accidentally meets ur head....colorful heh?

And it gets crazier if the vocalist moving around on stage from right to left, the crowds tend to follow...this is where all the minority who are dehydrated or fighting before them black out have to reverse and find some space in the back to continue the shows, I think....

Dang!!!The Tickets on the road already?

My grandmas passed away 2 days ago after long coma :(

And Now Iam sticking my feet back on the ground and try to focus on the concert, wish me luck guys...

I know exactly how it feels being in the front, Ive felt the "struggling" moment,

Usually no need to look around where the retarded groups standing, you simply can feel like something hit ur back, all of a sudden ur hair get pulled back, a stranger banging its head and accidentally meets ur head....colorful heh?

And it gets crazier if the vocalist moving around on stage from right to left, the crowds tend to follow...this is where all the minority who are dehydrated or fighting before them black out have to reverse and find some space in the back to continue the shows, I think....

Dang!!!The Tickets on the road already?

My grandmas passed away 2 days ago after long coma :(

And Now Iam sticking my feet back on the ground and try to focus on the concert, wish me luck guys...

so sorry to hear bout your grandma..

well, going to a concert really scares me :confused:

are you back to jakarta now? you're going to watch the concert here? then you should immediately buy the ticket before they got sold out!

i was going to buy the ticket yesterday but unfortunately the office was closed due to islamic new year :(

so sorry to hear about your grandma's passing, HysteriaGal. hope you'll get back on your feet in time to enjoy the concert to its fullest. i didn't know your grandma but i assume that would be what she'd want for you. ^_^

Im a bit better now. Thanks alot, I really appreciate it.

so sorry to hear bout your grandma..

well, going to a concert really scares me :confused:

are you back to jakarta now? you're going to watch the concert here? then you should immediately buy the ticket before they got sold out!

i was going to buy the ticket yesterday but unfortunately the office was closed due to islamic new year :(

As you mightve read above, I will be okay soon, Thanks alot.

Yes, But I havent bought the ticket yet, probably this weekend. Tell me when you get one!!! FOr MUSE you just gotta face anything;)!!!!

My friend already bought me my ticket yesterday.

Judging from the ticket number, I'm the the 25th person to buy the tix :rolleyes:

(If they sell it in the right order!)

oh that's good..i thought many people have already purchased them. if still 20 people, means many tickets are still available. did u buy it in javamusikindo's office?

oh that's good..i thought many people have already purchased them. if still 20 people, means many tickets are still available. did u buy it in javamusikindo's office?

Yeah, my friend bought it in Java Musikindo office.

They will start selling it in other ticket agents on Jan 29.

Btw, it's not really the ticket that I got on my hand.

It's just the receipt and we have to change it with the real ticket on Feb 21.

It's kind of good I guess.

So people won't have time to imitate and make counterfeit tix.

i got the 34th ticket :D

Yess thats right, It's just the receipt and we have to change it with the real ticket on 21/2.

Did u get any souvenirs from javamusik?

not real tickets??hmm..so where should we change it? im sure it'll be a looong long queue on 21 february..

not real tickets??hmm..so where should we change it? im sure it'll be a looong long queue on 21 february..

I think we have to change it with the real tix at the place where we bought it.

If you got it from Java office, you should go there.

Or if you buy it in other ticket agents later, such as Aquarius or Ibu Dibyo, you have to change it there.

We'll at least that's what I know from my previous experience in buying gig tix.:rolleyes:

I think we have to change it with the real tix at the place where we bought it.

If you got it from Java office, you should go there.

Or if you buy it in other ticket agents later, such as Aquarius or Ibu Dibyo, you have to change it there.

We'll at least that's what I know from my previous experience in buying gig tix.:rolleyes:

how was it?did you have to line up from very early? the problem is, 21 feb is a weekday, means i have school on that day.. can we change the ticket on feb 22?

how was it?did you have to line up from very early? the problem is, 21 feb is a weekday, means i have school on that day.. can we change the ticket on feb 22?

I didn't line up for anything. My friend got me that ticket :D

It's better to call Java office regarding that Feb 21.

I'll fly to Jakarta on that day at 7 and go directly to Java to get my ticket.

Hope I don't have to stand in a long line...:rolleyes:

we have the festival class (standing) and tribune (seats). well of course for muse you will expect to be in the festival class ;)

Hell yeah... who wants to sit down in a Muse show!

This is no formal suits classical orchestra show... :LOL:

Lets jump and rock the ground!

alo alll... new member neh gw...

ada yg tau ngga beli tiket muse nanti dimana ? gw baru dapet di detik.com aja.. sapa tau tempat laen ada yg kasi diskon gicuuu... hehe..

hi juga..tiket muse ud djual d toko2 kyk disctarra, bonn, ibu dibyo dll. di kantor javanya jg jual kok. klo diskon kynya ga ada deh :D ..tp klo mau bli hrs cepet loh soalnya dnger2 uda mo sold out..ckckck

Archived