4 more days to go,people.. :ohmy:

3 more days.

I'm counting down the time.

And I'm freaking so much now because I kind of starting to have cold and fever.:$

The medical people gave me 4 pills to take 3 times a day.

God, please keep me healthy!

How could the sickness have to come now!!!! :mad:

wow, so they really did sell out jakarta, too, huh? yeah yeah they managed to somehow get all their tickets snapped up here as well. what an achievement, huh? wonder how are the ones in taipei and hk doing. well taipei's one is technically a festival so i am wondering if the festival itself sold out or not...

3 more days.

I'm counting down the time.

And I'm freaking so much now because I kind of starting to have cold and fever.:$

The medical people gave me 4 pills to take 3 times a day.

God, please keep me healthy!

How could the sickness have to come now!!!! :mad:

uu too bad..hope you will get well soon before the concert :)

my brother's also sick. he got hepatitis A..hope he will get better cos he's coming with me on friday too!

wow, so they really did sell out jakarta, too, huh? yeah yeah they managed to somehow get all their tickets snapped up here as well. what an achievement, huh? wonder how are the ones in taipei and hk doing. well taipei's one is technically a festival so i am wondering if the festival itself sold out or not...

oh i was talking bout the festival. for the tribune, i dont know.

that's cool eh,finding muse tickets are sold out in a short time ;)

i dont know bout the taipei..maybe you can take a look at their thread,,

ah, maybe the tribune's sold out, too, eh? they'll be playing to a fullhouse here in KL, it seems. and i took a look at the aforementioned thread some time back, and i even went to the organizer's website but couldn't seem to find any info. tho i'm sure my inability to read chinese has something to do with it as well -.-;;

Mau tanya dong...gw telat bgt nih beli tiket muse di jakarta kalo ada yg batal atau ga jadi nonton muse festival blh hubungi gw ke 081315337545 (laras)...atau klo ada yg tau yg masih dijual yg festival tolong kasih tau ya....

thank you bgt

awesome! u guys haf a website of 'em and a sorta fanclub.. wish there's something like that in m'sia.. hey 2 more days for u guys.. reports here, yes? are they in indonesia oready?

thanks! but as you see,it's not a complete site yet.

it's TOMORROW....! :eek: this is so nerve-wracking! as it's my first concert..

haha i don't know if they're here already or not.. well,they should be arriving this night or tomorrow morning probably

W.O.W :eek:

gw ga tw fans muse di indonesia udh sgini byk....

makanya gw pikir rencana awal konser di jakarta, di prj dipindah ke istora gara2 ga ada yang beli... twnya mmbludak....

slam kenal.... ;)

ntar gw ikut d fs ma web indonya de....

mnurut lo MUSE bakal bawain lagu pertamanya apa di istora nanti?????

sip2 join aja, bsk soalnya museindo mo ngadain gathering d tmpat konser jam 2an gt :D

klo diliat dr setlist2 sblomnya plg sring knights of cydonia ya..tp gatau jg sih, bs brubah2..

kita liat aja nanti..

btw where are other indonesians here?? kok makin jarang posting ni?

thanks! but as you see,it's not a complete site yet.

it's TOMORROW....! :eek: this is so nerve-wracking! as it's my first concert..

haha i don't know if they're here already or not.. well,they should be arriving this night or tomorrow morning probably

ur first? how lucky... they should be arriving tonite, dont u think?. have fun at the concert and i'm waiting for reports and pix here!;)

omg last night was awesome!!! cheers to muse, and i hope that they will come back to jakarta. pleaseee :musesign:

nobody has uploaded the setlist yet..i only saw tom carrying the setlist paper when he passed in front of me.

first song was knights of cydonia, hysteria, supermassive, and the rest i forgot the order.

sad though, they didn't play bliss and invincible :(

Hi all Indonesian Muser!

This is my 1st time. Kayaknya gw yg paling tua nih di sini:(

Anyone have the pix from last night concert??

Me & my husband celebrate our 4th anniversary last night with MUSE:D :D

(hihi info gak penting ya)..So excited that we totally forgot to bring the camera...:(

Btw we're interested to join museindo..any info?

Hi all Indonesian Muser!

This is my 1st time. Kayaknya gw yg paling tua nih di sini:(

Anyone have the pix from last night concert??

Me & my husband celebrate our 4th anniversary last night with MUSE:D :D

(hihi info gak penting ya)..So excited that we totally forgot to bring the camera...:(

Btw we're interested to join museindo..any info?

hello,,manggilnya apa nih?tante?kak?hehehe.. i got some pics but most of them are blurred. susah sih motretnya, org2 pd lompat2 gtu..

well happy anniversary then ;) and if you'd like to join museindo just visit the site http://www.muse-indo.com dsitu ada tmpat bwat register jd member klo ga salah..

Archived