Well my preferred support would be Placebo. Amazing live band, and my favourite ever. Love to see them or Kasabian support, but both of them are too big, i'd say. For the £50 im paying for my ticket, i'd be hoping that they'll be at least two support acts, and at least one should be amazing and suitable. Love to see Biffy Clyro, of course, or White Lies. Nine Black Alps are immense, and would love to see them. Even though im already seeing them in october, Bloc Party would be amazing, and The Bravery or Editors would be fitting. What about Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip? Seems like the kind of weird project that would get the support place. Feeder are a great live band, and would be a good support for them, as would Kill Hannah, MGMT or Ash. Silversun Pickups would also be a brilliant support act for them, and i'd be also pleased if it was TV On The Radio, Wolf Parade or Black Kids. Could be so many good support acts for them, but I bet we'll get some shit like Empire Of The Sun or The Veronicas :(

Porcupine Tree would be immense, they have a new album out soon too. Although they probably wouldn't be that conventional a choice. I wouldn't half mind seeing Puggy play, they supported Incubus a couple years ago and were absolutely fantastic!

I've also sent Guy of Reuben a MySpace message seeing if they'll reform ;) I haven't really, but hopefully someone has no brains/lots of guts to!

Having seen Kasabian support Muse last year that would definitely be my ideal gig!

I know it won't happen again though so am expecting the usual great Muse support along the lines of The Noisettes, DPT or Glas Vegas. Really enjoyed all of them supporting Muse in the past :stunned::LOL:

Archived