marmaduke duke are merely a side-project. they did a tour in march (which was amazing) and that was it, it wasn't supposed to be as popular as it has become. it's merely a band for the hardcore biffy/sucioperro fans, although now they're getting a lot of airplay on radio1.

besides, new biffy album out in summer so biffy will be busy boys.

i want THE HORRORS to support. 'primary colours' will probably end up being a better album than the resistance, it's a pretty astounding album (listen to it)! i'm not sure that even if they were asked that they would do it, don't think they're a band who want to become too big, but who knows.

Idealy, get Amplifier or Oceansize. Creditable bands to support them for a change!

AMPLIFIER WOULD BE AWESOME! And get em some great publicity! I've seen em quite a few times now and to watch em fill an arena would be amazing.

White Lies would be an immense opening act, as folk have said above, they'd be my choice. Other than that, I think someone like Frank Turner / Newton Faulkner might be interesting, not a conventional opener, but a catchy rhythm can work wonders. Or Rolf Harris...

Archived