Do Muse actually NEED a support act??

TBH a support act is basically like being at the cinema and having to sit through the previews before the main attraction.

And that annoys the fuck out of me anyway :wtf:

Not really, sometimes support acts are brilliant. I know i've seen quite a few supports where i've gone on to be a fully fledged fan of the band. It's just introducing you to a band you may not have heard of before, or you may have heard of but didn't plan on seeing.

Do Muse actually NEED a support act??

TBH a support act is basically like being at the cinema and having to sit through the previews before the main attraction.

And that annoys the fuck out of me anyway :wtf:

Support bands can help generate interest for a band.

Muse were a support band once, so its only fair they repay the favour.

I don't care; I'm not there for the support act. I'm there for Muse. We have standing tickets for the O2 in London so can't risk avoiding the support acts because we'll end up miles away!

Which is why we have support acts. So people have to listen to them, so small bands get exposure to playing large arenas. Standing people have to watch them or risk being miles back and might end up liking them

Guest QueenOfNerds

The Noisettes....

:LOL: *dies of laughter*

I remember the first time they supported Muse :chuckle:

Edit: Yeah I agree with whoever said it above. Going for Muse not for the support.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't remember where I saw it, but I heard that the Klaxons are indeed supporting. Take it with a pinch of salt though as of course it isn't set in stone and it was probably from a post on another forum. But they did seem pretty certain...

Archived