Can't remember where I saw it, but I heard that the Klaxons are indeed supporting. Take it with a pinch of salt though as of course it isn't set in stone and it was probably from a post on another forum. But they did seem pretty certain...

Ooooh Klaxons would be coool! :happy:

*thinks of Golden Skans* ...yeeeeeah.. that definitely fits in with Muse. :LOL:

Can't remember where I saw it, but I heard that the Klaxons are indeed supporting. Take it with a pinch of salt though as of course it isn't set in stone and it was probably from a post on another forum. But they did seem pretty certain...

They're still working on their album, doubt it would be them....Would be freakin awesome though!

have you seen?

its going to be The Big Pink in UK,

and Biffy Clyro in loads of the europe shows...

anyone any ideas on how good the Big Pink is??

xx

Where did you see this advertised?

There was so much speculation over the support for Wembley stadium that no-one really knew until it was officailly announced - The Klaxons turned them down last time - will they get a second chance?:$

Where did you see this advertised?

There was so much speculation over the support for Wembley stadium that no-one really knew until it was officailly announced - The Klaxons turned them down last time - will they get a second chance?:$

well i got a link from Muse's twitter page which took me to the news section of Muse's official website, and also i do believe that someone has copied it to a thread on this forum,

so i think thats officially announcing it :S (not trying to sound condesending here, just thinking that my sources may be pretty reliable?) =]

xx

I'm slightly gutted we're not getting Biffy Clyro for the UK dates, I'm starting to get into them.

The Big Pink are getting a lot of hype from people like Q and NME at the moment, and are tipped to be pretty huge, so they should be alright. It might be good to get the chance to see them before they get big (if they manage it).

And anyway, better them than Glasvegas again!

I'm slightly gutted we're not getting Biffy Clyro for the UK dates, I'm starting to get into them.

The Big Pink are getting a lot of hype from people like Q and NME at the moment, and are tipped to be pretty huge, so they should be alright. It might be good to get the chance to see them before they get big (if they manage it).

And anyway, better them than Glasvegas again!

Are we not? I'm not really into them anyway, everytime I see them I just think 'oh for fucks sake put a fucking shirt on' :LOL: I was looking for some tickets for The Big Pink and then saw they were supporting Muse so I'll get to see them anyway :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived