*waves* Hai! They were flamin' morons! And one of them kept coming back for an attempt at a sequel >.>

But Muse made it all better :D

I was on edge for most of the night as I kept noticing one of them coming back to carry it on again.It's just not what we expect at a Muse gig and they were obviously not fans.

LOL! This is hilarious!

I'm pretty much sure that L. was one of 3 that was stood in front of me.... So where was you? :LOL: lol

You wont have been far away! You'll have probably been stood next to us through the night when we got in! haha! Dare I ask where abouts or which side you was stood?

I know a few people that had battery problems because it was cold. I just dropped my camera and shat me sen! But I managed to pick it up off the floor without getting a black eye and it still worked! RESULT!

:LOL: Could be... I was basically at the very beginning of the queue at the blue doors.

It was frustrating that i was one of first people to realise they were coming on (where i was stood anyway), cause i spotted Matt's guitar flashing and a saw a hand, then i saw the same for Chris. :LOL: So of course i screamed and people looked at me like :wtf:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I just didnt know what was happenin when they came on i was just like what eh?...argghhhh theyre there :awesome:...although im sure chris was gutted...curtain FAIL!!!! :LOL:

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born

4. Map of the Problematique

5. Supermassive Blackhole

6. Guiding Light

7. Interlude

8. Hysteria

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Feeling Good

11. Unintended

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Starlight

14. Plug in Baby

15. Time is Running Out

16. Unnatural Selection

----------------------------------------

17. Exogenesis - Overture

18. Stockholm Syndrome

19. Knights of Cydonia

Kirsten just said to me "Tell the board Dom is owning Sheffield"

And now I'm getting the fuck out of here before you all start whinging... and won't be posting another set. No gratitude...

Hey thanks trouble. Even useful after the gig to remember what I listened to! But one correction, there were 19 songs....! (see above).

I tried reading the guff by posted by people during the gig. How sad, all this bitching over the set list, and complaints that "it was the same as last week" , "oh no not FG" etc.

Yeah, they should really mix it up just so some spoilt teenagers who can get to 3 or 4 gigs don't have a tantrum. Sad. Seemed to me that everyone to a man ("or woman, Loretta") who was actually at the gig thought it was pretty damn awesome (and yes, actually enjoy FG! :eek: )

Just listen and enjoy for goodness sake.

Ju

Hey thanks trouble. Even useful after the gig to remember what I listened to! But one correction, there were 19 songs....! (see above).

I tried reading the guff by posted by people during the gig. How sad, all this bitching over the set list, and complaints that "it was the same as last week" , "oh no not FG" etc.

Yeah, they should really mix it up just so some spoilt teenagers who can get to 3 or 4 gigs don't have a tantrum. Sad. Seemed to me that everyone to a man ("or woman, Loretta") who was actually at the gig thought it was pretty damn awesome (and yes, actually enjoy FG! :eek: )

Just listen and enjoy for goodness sake.

Ju

I'm 37, was at the gig, enjoyed myself thoroughly, sang FG until my throat hurt... and felt irritated by the setlist :LOL:

:LOL: at the camera part hahah!

I was at Matt's side on the barrier :D and in the queue before the road start turning i was there, say if you saw the sign saying where all the doors were, like just a little behind that :)

OOOO damn cold with the camera's :mad: haha, got through it though didn't we :D wooop.

and where abouts were you standing in the arena?

I know! I could have ended the night there and then, just by going for my camera! :LOL:

We was at Matt's side near the corner whilst Jul recovered a bit and we took some pics. When she was feeling more energetic, we took a couple of steps back and away from the side and joined in with everyone else as there was a few people on the side just kicking back and enjoying the night so we didn't want to upset them. :) .... that was a good idea as I nearly fell over a few times..... I perhaps went a little mental! :LOL: Yeah I'm sure I did as Jul gave me a rather worried look.

You're just trying to confuse me again with the queue, I'm sure of it! :LOL:

The intro was just ace with exception of the curtain fail - that was just so funny considering all of the effects and everything that they had!

Set lists? Pfft! They are awsomely great performers and I'm glad I saw something that blew me away rather than something that was just cobbled together! Great night and kept singing till I lost my voice! RESULT!

I know! I could have ended the night there and then, just by going for my camera! :LOL:

We was at Matt's side near the corner whilst Jul recovered a bit and we took some pics. When she was feeling more energetic, we took a couple of steps back and away from the side and joined in with everyone else as there was a few people on the side just kicking back and enjoying the night so we didn't want to upset them. :) .... that was a good idea as I nearly fell over a few times..... I perhaps went a little mental! :LOL: Yeah I'm sure I did as Jul gave me a rather worried look.

You're just trying to confuse me again with the queue, I'm sure of it! :LOL:

The intro was just ace with exception of the curtain fail - that was just so funny considering all of the effects and everything that they had!

Set lists? Pfft! They are awsomely great performers and I'm glad I saw something that blew me away rather than something that was just cobbled together! Great night and kept singing till I lost my voice! RESULT!

ooooooo omg i saw you!!!!! haha

I know this is going to sound really bad :/ but are you a guy or a girl lol, sorry

Yeah the guys were absolutely amazing :D

On the sexy plane now for Glasgow, everyone hoping for Mk Ultra haha

ooooooo omg i saw you!!!!! haha

I know this is going to sound really bad :/ but are you a guy or a girl lol, sorry

Yeah the guys were absolutely amazing :D

On the sexy plane now for Glasgow, everyone hoping for Mk Ultra haha

Ang on, you saw me but am I a guy or a girl? :LOL:

You've got to explain this now! :LOL:

I'm a guy lol

Grey..ish weenicons ghost busters t-shirt, jeans, spikey hair, glasses

Jul walked in like a ninja till she took her coat off and had a white top, red hair and specs also.

We got some funny comments from work the next day :LOL:

:-O Glasgow? MK Ultra? You best get a vid if they do! :LOL:

Ang on, you saw me but am I a guy or a girl? :LOL:

You've got to explain this now! :LOL:

I'm a guy lol

Grey..ish weenicons ghost busters t-shirt, jeans, spikey hair, glasses

Jul walked in like a ninja till she took her coat off and had a white top, red hair and specs also.

We got some funny comments from work the next day :LOL:

:-O Glasgow? MK Ultra? You best get a vid if they do! :LOL:

Hahaha i saw you!!!!!! cos i saw this guy, which is you! that looked like someone who goes to my college, and then i saw you walk out of the gates with this girl, and i said to my mate, oh dear, whats going on there haha. but yeah i can't believe it, it was you all along !!!! :D

found you haha!!! how weird was that eh haha, wow!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh and MK ULTRA ftw!!! Hope to see it live :D:D ha

Audio bootleg has been uploaded to Dime! Once I've downloaded it i'll post the lnks from my server :D

Muse

Sheffield Arena

4th November 2009

Recorded 3/4 way back in Arena directly facing stage. Recorded using iRiver ihp-120 (RockBoxed) Church Audio stereo stealth mics and battery box.

CD1

01. Intro

02. Uprising

03. Resistance

04. New Born

05. Map of the Problematique

06. Supermassive Black Hole

07. Guiding Light

08. Hysteria

09. United States Of Eurasia

10. Feeling Good

11. Unintended

CD2

12. Bass & Drum Jam

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. Starlight

15. Plug In Baby

16. Time Is Running Out

17. Unnatural Selection

18. Exogenesis Symphony Pt1

19. Stockholm Syndrome

20. Knights Of Cydonia

Taper: strawdogrob

Total size: 624MB

Audio bootleg has been uploaded to Dime! Once I've downloaded it i'll post the lnks from my server :D

Muse

Sheffield Arena

4th November 2009

Recorded 3/4 way back in Arena directly facing stage. Recorded using iRiver ihp-120 (RockBoxed) Church Audio stereo stealth mics and battery box.

CD1

01. Intro

02. Uprising

03. Resistance

04. New Born

07. Guiding Light

08. Hysteria

10. Feeling Good

11. Unintended

CD2

12. Bass & Drum Jam

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. Starlight

15. Plug In Baby

16. Time Is Running Out

17. Unnatural Selection

19. Stockholm Syndrome

20. Knights Of Cydonia

Awh nice :) that's so good :)

Will the link be on here?

Muse

Sheffield Arena

4th November 2009

CD1

01. Intro

02. Uprising

03. Resistance

04. New Born

07. Guiding Light

08. Hysteria

10. Feeling Good

11. Unintended

CD2

12. Bass & Drum Jam

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. Starlight

15. Plug In Baby

16. Time Is Running Out

17. Unnatural Selection

19. Stockholm Syndrome

20. Knights Of Cydonia

<3 :D

Hahaha i saw you!!!!!! cos i saw this guy, which is you! that looked like someone who goes to my college, and then i saw you walk out of the gates with this girl, and i said to my mate, oh dear, whats going on there haha. but yeah i can't believe it, it was you all along !!!! :D

found you haha!!! how weird was that eh haha, wow!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh and MK ULTRA ftw!!! Hope to see it live :D:D ha

ROFL!

Are you sure this time?

Yeah I was propper shating my self! Jul works at the same place as me but in a different department so I don't know her all to well like some of the others that I work with and, my jaw just dropped! Didn't know if it was an alergic reaction or what! lol :$

I just litterally sorta picked her up and shunted to the side for a medic! LOL

I wonder if I will meet the person who is £5 richer from the change that fell out my pocket... :LOL:

Yes so it was me all along :LOL:

So was I stood right nex to you in the arena? :LOL:

I didn't knock you flying or anything stupid did I whilst I was getting Jul out or start screaming down your ear when Muse came on did I? :LOL:

Anyway - gratz for finding me!

Are you certain it was me? Hahahaha!

I've seriously lost it now! :LOL: I'm typing some stuff up and I've started typing the lyrics for Undisclosed Desires.......:$ *facepalm*

Rock on Muser! :D

Muse

Sheffield Arena

4th November 2009

CD1

01. Intro

02. Uprising

03. Resistance

04. New Born

07. Guiding Light

08. Hysteria

10. Feeling Good

11. Unintended

CD2

12. Bass & Drum Jam

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. Starlight

15. Plug In Baby

16. Time Is Running Out

17. Unnatural Selection

19. Stockholm Syndrome

20. Knights Of Cydonia

Ooow cake! :D

I remember just before the main band came on I saw some skin head who was pissed out of his head shouting "muse are wank" and alot of people told the security, pull him over the barrier and ejected him... Then everyone was cheering :LOL:

He was frigging annyoing tho because he was stood right next to me and couldnt stand up stright so he was either leaning on me or some random person in front of him :LOL:

Anyway I was quing at the blue doors, Pretty much near the front... So if anyone saw a guy with black spikey hair (Which got destoryed because of our wounder english weather <3 ) and an asain dude then that would be me and my mate :D

Also I cant remember but if you are a member on the forums then I wanna say thanks for providing the shelter with your brolly when it was raining :LOL:

Amazing gig, Great night would defo que up in the shit weather again for it :D

Archived