I've tried a couple of nights and oh dear :facepalm:

It must have been the wrong time! To be honest, I went to college there and work in the area so it's nice to go somewhere else like Sheffield. It also means that it doesn't matter if I make a prat of myself :facepalm:

haha :p oooh where ya work? yeah try again lol its a great night!!! and let me no when it is so i can have a lol ;)

Xbox adverts ftw! :D

I wonder how well they would have done if Microsoft hadn't have backed them.....

It wasn't a fit thank god (Was my friend). She was knocked on the back of the head somehow..... Scared the crap out of me! LOL

ohh good i was a bit worried for her. bless her. and why the big lol? :p your a bad friend haha!

Girls! Can't you share? :LOL:

share?!?!?! what is share?!?!?!

xx

haha :p oooh where ya work? yeah try again lol its a great night!!! and let me no when it is so i can have a lol ;)

Awww bud I'd feel even stupider :facepalm: Yay I can make words up!

ohh good i was a bit worried for her. bless her. and why the big lol? :p your a bad friend haha!

She was alright in the end and had more energy than me! LOL The big LOL was because I just freaked out and whelp'd like a little girl! :facepalm: I just felt a right prat because I freaked how I did LOL

Share?!?!?! what is share?!?!?!

xx

It's the right thing to do :p

Awww bud I'd feel even stupider :facepalm: Yay I can make words up!

She was alright in the end and had more energy than me! LOL The big LOL was because I just freaked out and whelp'd like a little girl! :facepalm: I just felt a right prat because I freaked how I did LOL

It's the right thing to do :p

why would you feel even stupider lol? im not the most sensible of folk haha!

and thats good then, but lol at you and the little girl whelp :p

and no, it is NOT the right thing to do ;) xx

why would you feel even stupider lol? im not the most sensible of folk haha!

and thats good then, but lol at you and the little girl whelp :p

and no, it is NOT the right thing to do ;) xx

Because I find the Cockfosters sign amusing EVERY time I go to London! :LOL:

I have a simple mind! LOL

It was a right whelp! LOL

What do you mean it's not the right thing to do? :( I'm sooo tellin on you! :p LOL

Because I find the Cockfosters sign amusing EVERY time I go to London! :LOL:

I have a simple mind! LOL

It was a right whelp! LOL

What do you mean it's not the right thing to do? :( I'm sooo tellin on you! :p LOL

tell on me ha see if i care :p and i laugh at signs! we went to IOW a couple of years ago, and went through a place called apse heath. except someone had drawn a line on the p. so funny :LOL:

and btw, im the person who added you on facebook :p xx

tell on me ha see if i care :p and i laugh at signs! we went to IOW a couple of years ago, and went through a place called apse heath. except someone had drawn a line on the p. so funny :LOL:

and btw, im the person who added you on facebook :p xx

I've told on you! LOL :LOL:

Yeah I love signs - I was rolling on the floor the first time I saw the Cockfosters sign in London. Everyone just looked at me and thought "He's not from round here then" :facepalm:

LOL @ apse heath!

Ahh hai! I thought it was :p

Nooo I'm not, you just can't have Matt!!!!!! :LOL: hehe dont hit me :rolleyes:

I wouldn't dream of hitting you! Giving you a ticklish / convincing poke under the ribs perhaps :p

I only want him to give me a piggie back ride on stage whilst they play Hysteria! :'(

You can have him all to yourselves then to do as you wish to him!

I'll go stare at The Big Pink's drummer :phu:

LMAO

Nooooo you can't have a slice!!!! :D

well said :p

I wouldn't dream of hitting you! Giving you a ticklish / convincing poke under the ribs perhaps :p

I only want him to give me a piggie back ride on stage whilst they play Hysteria! :'(

You can have him all to yourselves then to do as you wish to him!

I'll go stare at The Big Pink's drummer :phu:

LMAO

stop being greedy, hes ours :p you go have mr big pink drummer lol :p but we have matt! (see, sharing!) xx

Archived