I remember just before the main band came on I saw some skin head who was pissed out of his head shouting "muse are wank" and alot of people told the security, pull him over the barrier and ejected him... Then everyone was cheering :LOL:

He was frigging annyoing tho because he was stood right next to me and couldnt stand up stright so he was either leaning on me or some random person in front of him :LOL:

A lot of people have posted about that guy in this thread I think. Yeah he was annoying to say the least. Why pay £40 to go to a gig to then be pissed/stoned/whatevered so much that you end up being ejected before the main band have even come on. :LOL:

ROFL!

Are you sure this time?

Yeah I was propper shating my self! Jul works at the same place as me but in a different department so I don't know her all to well like some of the others that I work with and, my jaw just dropped! Didn't know if it was an alergic reaction or what! lol :$

I just litterally sorta picked her up and shunted to the side for a medic! LOL

I wonder if I will meet the person who is £5 richer from the change that fell out my pocket... :LOL:

Yes so it was me all along :LOL:

So was I stood right nex to you in the arena? :LOL:

I didn't knock you flying or anything stupid did I whilst I was getting Jul out or start screaming down your ear when Muse came on did I? :LOL:

Anyway - gratz for finding me!

Are you certain it was me? Hahahaha!

I've seriously lost it now! :LOL: I'm typing some stuff up and I've started typing the lyrics for Undisclosed Desires.......:$ *facepalm*

Rock on Muser! :D

I am very sure haha. ooooooo sounds like you had an eventful night haha:LOL:

Unlucky about your £5 haha :(

Undisclosed Desires, awww i love that song :D

I'v just been showing my nanna the pics from the night haha:happy:

I bet you didn't know what to do haha when your friend, what was it? hit her head? :stunned: seen as you don't know her that much!

but yes definitely you, where abouts where you when you came back into the standing area then?

I remember just before the main band came on I saw some skin head who was pissed out of his head shouting "muse are wank" and alot of people told the security, pull him over the barrier and ejected him... Then everyone was cheering :LOL:

He was frigging annyoing tho because he was stood right next to me and couldnt stand up stright so he was either leaning on me or some random person in front of him :LOL:

Anyway I was quing at the blue doors, Pretty much near the front... So if anyone saw a guy with black spikey hair (Which got destoryed because of our wounder english weather <3 ) and an asain dude then that would be me and my mate :D

Also I cant remember but if you are a member on the forums then I wanna say thanks for providing the shelter with your brolly when it was raining :LOL:

Amazing gig, Great night would defo que up in the shit weather again for it :D

oh oh i was stood talkin to you was just behind you when we got to the doors.....i remember it well :happy:

I am very sure haha. ooooooo sounds like you had an eventful night haha:LOL:

Unlucky about your £5 haha :(

Undisclosed Desires, awww i love that song :D

I'v just been showing my nanna the pics from the night haha:happy:

I bet you didn't know what to do haha when your friend, what was it? hit her head? :stunned: seen as you don't know her that much!

but yes definitely you, where abouts where you when you came back into the standing area then?

Yeah it was a kick ass night! :LOL:

I wasn't overly bothered about the £5 as I had a bottle of Coca Cola so I lost interest with the trip to Maccy D's and just battled with the seriously bad traffic! :p

Yeah it was a bit intense! :rolleyes: lol

Yeah someone nutted her..... Wasn't on purpose.

I kept poking her for the rest of the night and screaming down her ear "are you OK?" LOL

She was fine as the intro kicked in and started jumping about so we started going mad eventually. :LOL:

She had more energy than me in the end as well! :LOL:

Have your pics come out OK? We kept shooting but it was a little bit hard with the haze so some are a bit blurry. I've put them online so I will try and send a link.

Definitely me then? :LOL:

We were perhaps 5 or so rows from the front and in the left corner (near Matt). We stayed near the side incase Jul went again....... She was happy with this suggestion! :LOL:

We were probably stood next to each other all night :LOL:

Why do things in half measures eh? :D

Yeah it was a kick ass night! :LOL:

I wasn't overly bothered about the £5 as I had a bottle of Coca Cola so I lost interest with the trip to Maccy D's and just battled with the seriously bad traffic! :p

Yeah it was a bit intense! :rolleyes: lol

Yeah someone nutted her..... Wasn't on purpose.

I kept poking her for the rest of the night and screaming down her ear "are you OK?" LOL

She was fine as the intro kicked in and started jumping about so we started going mad eventually. :LOL:

She had more energy than me in the end as well! :LOL:

Have your pics come out OK? We kept shooting but it was a little bit hard with the haze so some are a bit blurry. I've put them online so I will try and send a link.

Definitely me then? :LOL:

We were perhaps 5 or so rows from the front and in the left corner (near Matt). We stayed near the side incase Jul went again....... She was happy with this suggestion! :LOL:

We were probably stood next to each other all night :LOL:

Why do things in half measures eh? :D

Haha god i know tell me about it, you must have been right near me then. I was with Matty, mate, he had a blue hoodie on, then i had a black MUSE t shirt on :D like literally 1 person away from the railing on Matt's side :)

I had loads of energy hehe, singing and jumping throughout the whole night!!! I was asking Matty if he was ok too cos like we had been standing since 5 lol, then we sat next to the barrier whilst the Big Pink were on so felt much better after that :) and then the intro, wow :D I totally just went mental!!! :D

My pics and video's came out great, like i said the batteries kept fucking up, so some i took from my phone and some with camera, you can totally tell which are which haha. I can link on Facebook or Myspace if you have either????:happy:

Haha god i know tell me about it, you must have been right near me then. I was with Matty, mate, he had a blue hoodie on, then i had a black MUSE t shirt on :D like literally 1 person away from the railing on Matt's side :)

I had loads of energy hehe, singing and jumping throughout the whole night!!! I was asking Matty if he was ok too cos like we had been standing since 5 lol, then we sat next to the barrier whilst the Big Pink were on so felt much better after that :) and then the intro, wow :D I totally just went mental!!! :D

My pics and video's came out great, like i said the batteries kept fucking up, so some i took from my phone and some with camera, you can totally tell which are which haha. I can link on Facebook or Myspace if you have either????:happy:

I saw you! ROFLMAO I think we stepped back behind you? :LOL:

Yeah I took a bit to get warmed up and for the coca cola to kick in! :LOL:

We was stood queuing from quarter to 4 so I was struggling to walk up the stairs to be honest because my legs had just set! :D I'd spent the morning up and down ladders and crawling into cabinets so I hurt until I got warmed up and going! :LOL:

I just sorta watched The Big Pink as everyone else did I think? I couldn't see much because the strobes were just eye melting :p I think they were a bit upset they didn't get a bigger applause... I do quite like TBP but, I went for Muuuuuse! :LOL:

Yeah I have Facebook - I'll PM a link :)

I absolutely loved the gig on Wednesday - can't believe its been and gone already!!!

We were in block 219 and had an amazing view. I'm not good with standing tickets - at the right old age of 26 I suffer with a bad back and hate hate hate crowded spaces, so i'm pretty glad for our seated tickets after watching the standing area!!! It looked like mayhem!!!

I don't "get" mosh pits, i'm way too much of a girl to be pushed and pulled around like that :p!!!! However hubby wasn't happy with the seated tickets cos he wanted to get in on the moshing like a true little rocker he is. Next time, he's having a standing ticket and i'm having a seated!!

I personally don't think the new stuff works as well live as the old stuff. As much as I love The Resistance album, it doesn't cut it for me next to Absolution i'm afraid. My only big wish from the gig was that they did Cave instead of Unintended, and I must be the only Muse fan who loves Feeling Good from what i've read on this thread!!

Teignmouth on the 4th September seemed a bit more special for me (being my first Muse gig!!), however Sheffield still was an amazing night for me!!

totally agree i love feeling good haha

I would love it if they did a classical concert with a full orchestra, that would be amazing.:) To see them in a concert hall would be the best. Plus no one would have mobile phones on as it’s a no no at a classical concert. And you feel so close to the musicians no matter where you sit . I can dream cant I?:rolleyes:

was anyone in block 208 or near? when USoE was noone else was singing at the beginning and i started singing and people laughed at me :( lol but i managed to poke a ballon lol :D

Long time after the event now, just been reading back through the whole setlist malarky, :LOL: but I was block 208 row H seat 14 or 16 (me and my two older daughters, can't remember if the numbering was left to right or right to left and I can't find my ticket now) and I couldn't believe no-one in the whole bloody block stood up until New Born, I was totally itching to get up and dance. The woman next to me looked like she wanted to be there but then was tired/ill and couldn't face moving about too much :( for her, but she kept looking at me like I was nuts, which fair enough as an overweight 30-something a-movin' and a shakin' she's prolly right :LOL:

Loving the pics and the round-up...

Unintended was great, but then it was all fab from where I was, once it kicked off! I felt a bit :( about the length of the gig but I think I was misled more by Sheffield Arena's website that said Muse from 8.05 to 10.30 than a realistic expectation, and I came out really sad that I hadn't got into them sooner so I'd have a chance of seeing my favourites from the earlier albums played live. Not that I would probably have got to see them before now!

Audio Bootleg below!

---

Muse

Sheffield Arena

4th November 2009

Recorded 3/4 way back in Arena directly facing stage. Recorded using iRiver ihp-120 (RockBoxed) Church Audio stereo stealth mics and battery box.

CD1

01. Intro

02. Uprising

03. Resistance

04. New Born

05. Map of the Problematique

06. Supermassive Black Hole

07. Guiding Light

08. Hysteria

09. United States Of Eurasia

10. Feeling Good

11. Unintended

CD2

12. Bass & Drum Jam

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. Starlight

15. Plug In Baby

16. Time Is Running Out

17. Unnatural Selection

18. Exogenesis Symphony Pt1

19. Stockholm Syndrome

20. Knights Of Cydonia

Taper: strawdogrob

Total size: 624MB

Download: here (624mb zip file)

strawdogrob done a great job at recording, it sounds great :D

Enjoy :D

Audio Bootleg below!

---

Muse

Sheffield Arena

4th November 2009

Taper: strawdogrob

Total size: 624MB

Download: here (624mb zip file)

strawdogrob done a great job at recording, it sounds great :D

Enjoy :D

I downloaded from the torrent earlier today. Just listening to it, fantastic job peeps!

A great big thank you for allowing us to relive the gig.

:D

ju

Archived