I've been out tonight with dh's friends, some are snore-tastic, one is in a band, I need to upload pics and vid of them somewhere... is not only Muse wot have lasers, lol

I so want to do the stadium thing next year but I want a fair idea of if it's going to be in the round at Old Trafford or not before I decide where to go (and I'd love to do Stade de France.) Don't want much, do I?

hahaha :p were so damn cool ;)

im going to answer your whats everyone up to question...

ive just split up with my long term boyfriend ha, and too tired to go out and celebrate as ive worked 11hours today! so instead, muse forum!!!!!

yes yes im cool :) xx

Aww that's not good news is it, but if you think it's ok and your happy then, yey :)

11 hours! where do you work haha!

Muse forum ftw, keeps anyone entertained :D

hahaha :p were so damn cool ;)

im going to answer your whats everyone up to question...

ive just split up with my long term boyfriend ha, and too tired to go out and celebrate as ive worked 11hours today! so instead, muse forum!!!!!

yes yes im cool :) xx

Awww I'm sorry to hear that. Celebrate? You're obviously happy about this! Rock out with some Musers! :\mm/:

Aww that's not good news is it, but if you think it's ok and your happy then, yey :)

This site is now about on par with my Facebook addiction :facepalm:

I don't understand why ppl love Facebook so much. I go on it but not all the time. This forum is the place i always go to. :D

Besides on facebook no-one really replies to me because my status always says something my favourite bands. :facepalm: I don't care, i'm just keeping them updated even if they don't care. :D

haha thank you :p nah its not sunk in properly but at least im free for matthew bellamy now :D haha! and i work at M&S! i did overtime, woop woop :p more money!! haha! and muse forum always entertains me :D

Awww I'm sorry to hear that. Celebrate? You're obviously happy about this! Rock out with some Musers! :\mm/:

yes i will celebrate, possibly tuesday (doncaster student night). i am not happy, but im not a moper. and yes, come rock with me musers! :p :P and yes, i go on here as much as facebook now :p im also just as cool! :p

I don't understand why ppl love Facebook so much. I go on it but not all the time. This forum is the place i always go to. :D

Besides on facebook no-one really replies to me because my status always says something my favourite bands. :facepalm: I don't care, i'm just keeping them updated even if they don't care. :D

well my facebook is used more than my life ha :p yes i know i know, i am cool, i know thats what you were thinking :p

doing a good job of keeping the thread alive guys! im proud to be a part of this :p xx

haha thank you :p nah its not sunk in properly but at least im free for matthew bellamy now :D haha! and i work at M&S! i did overtime, woop woop :p more money!! haha! and muse forum always entertains me :D

yes i will celebrate, possibly tuesday (doncaster student night). i am not happy, but im not a moper. and yes, come rock with me musers! :p :P and yes, i go on here as much as facebook now :p im also just as cool! :p

well my facebook is used more than my life ha :p yes i know i know, i am cool, i know thats what you were thinking :p

doing a good job of keeping the thread alive guys! im proud to be a part of this :p xx

Hahaha yeah, we can share Matt,,, cant we? :happy:

oooo and more money for overtime, sounds great to me, espesh with Christmas and the tickets coming up haha, and all the rest of it like transport n accommodation eh!

Hahaha yeah, we can share Matt,,, cant we? :happy:

oooo and more money for overtime, sounds great to me, espesh with Christmas and the tickets coming up haha, and all the rest of it like transport n accommodation eh!

ummm, yeah... course we can share ;)

thing is, im 'of age' dont wana be getting him into illegal trouble with you do we? ;) so best if i keep him! its for your own good! (yes yes i know 16 is THE age, but you get where im coming from :p )

and yes, the overtime is handy... i have alot to pay for recently :p all muse related too :p xx

I quite like Facebook because I've got people that I know from all over the place and we feel that it brings us closer together. I've got people that I work with on there as well so if I'm doing something that may effect them, they know in advanced and generally, its just a great way to share the fun times :-)

What is this Doncaster Student Night you speak of? I must have missed that or it went straight over my head or I don't remember it.....

I've stuck to Sheffield for the past couple of years.

I totally agree, that's why were keeping SHEFFIELD alive, cos in my opinion, wow it was the best night of my life!!!! :D

Damn straight! Although saying that, you might change your mind next year :p

What is this Doncaster Student Night you speak of? I must have missed that or it went straight over my head or I don't remember it.....

I've stuck to Sheffield for the past couple of years.

well, i personally think doncaster is a better night out really :) all the best places are together in a line, so doesnt take much moving about :p

and on a tuesday night, its student night, so basically everywhere has cheeeeeeap drinks, like 50p shots and £1 for other stuff!! its very good :) then thursday is rock night, but in the place where thats usually the best place, thats a wednesday instead.

basically, all nights are good nights in doncaster :D and ill be there a hell of alot more now too :D xx

ummm, yeah... course we can share ;)

thing is, im 'of age' dont wana be getting him into illegal trouble with you do we? ;) so best if i keep him! its for your own good! (yes yes i know 16 is THE age, but you get where im coming from :p )

and yes, the overtime is handy... i have alot to pay for recently :p all muse related too :p xx

Ooooo that's so cheeky, yes 16 is allowed so I'm keeping him all to myself! you can just go away and do your overtime :p yeah i went there :LOL:

if you can give me 5 good reasons why, and they gotta be good! then you can! xx

Hmmmm, well I'v loved him and his music for like ages! he is basically the sex, I'll cry if you don't give him to me, i have dozens of pics on my fone, and your just mean if you take him away from me :LOL:

well, i personally think doncaster is a better night out really :) all the best places are together in a line, so doesnt take much moving about :p

and on a tuesday night, its student night, so basically everywhere has cheeeeeeap drinks, like 50p shots and £1 for other stuff!! its very good :) then thursday is rock night, but in the place where thats usually the best place, thats a wednesday instead.

basically, all nights are good nights in doncaster :D and ill be there a hell of alot more now too :D xx

I've tried a couple of nights and oh dear :facepalm:

It must have been the wrong time! To be honest, I went to college there and work in the area so it's nice to go somewhere else like Sheffield. It also means that it doesn't matter if I make a prat of myself :facepalm:

The Dominoes song was just on an advert, twice! :eek: brings back memories.......... :happy:

Xbox adverts ftw! :D

I wonder how well they would have done if Microsoft hadn't have backed them.....

except for the poor girl that had a fit... :p xx

It wasn't a fit thank god (Was my friend). She was knocked on the back of the head somehow..... Scared the crap out of me! LOL

Archived