considering marlay park didn't sell out, i wouldn't be too worried. If you're desperately worried, get up early, go to your closest ticketmaster outlet, and queue up at 8:30. I did that for oxegen the year muse were playing.

what about ticketmaster.com, there released at friday around 9 am or something arent they? sorry for askin stuff like this a hundred times but this is all new to me

and there released to muse mailing list or something before?

We can, if we are on o2 UK we can! I am a member of o2 priority!

Just to repeat myself. To get the code for the Irish gig you have to text to an Irish Premium Rate number. To text to an irish Premium Rate number you need to have an Irish phone. You cannot text to an Irish Premium Rate number from a UK phone.

what about ticketmaster.com, there released at friday around 9 am or something arent they? sorry for askin stuff like this a hundred times but this is all new to me

and there released to muse mailing list or something before?

The muse presale is on thursday at 9am so we will probably receive the presale code sometime tomorow.

Just to repeat myself. To get the code for the Irish gig you have to text to an Irish Premium Rate number. To text to an irish Premium Rate number you need to have an Irish phone. You cannot text to an Irish Premium Rate number from a UK phone.

Jesus, sorry that I happened to find myself in the wrong thread.

:rolleyes:

I haven't been there since they did it up so does anyone know what the parking's like? Back in the day, all those industrial places that surrounded the old Point opened for parking. Is it still the same score now?

best bet is to park the luas(red line) at red cow and walk from connolly to the o2.

As far as I know the parking is a bit poxy. A lot of people park in the IFSC, Ringsend, Sheriff St. Where are you driving from?

Northside, either down Dorset Street or through the Port Tunnel. it depends on which car park I'll be heading for.

Northside, either down Dorset Street or through the Port Tunnel. it depends on which car park I'll be heading for.
If going through DPT park on Sheriff St. Will be a b*tch to get out of there after the gig though (so I've heard anyway).

TBH, leave the car in the city centre, it's only a 15-20min walk from O'Connell St. Less stress for you.

yeah you could always park your car at the car park there at parnell street if you wanted, its a little bit of a walk, but nothing you couldnt handle, plus its pretty damn cheap to park there.

O2 still havent got pre sale information on the blueroom site yet, and i havent put my dads mobile on yet to try get the text yet.

this is 2 weeks after the Green Day gig in the O2 for me, i've never been yet and alll of a sudden i have 2 gigs in 2 weeks there :D

I haven't been there since they did it up so does anyone know what the parking's like? Back in the day, all those industrial places that surrounded the old Point opened for parking. Is it still the same score now?

the industrial places sometimes open up, but afaik, the o2 aren't really paying them much rent for the space, so i wouldn't count on it.

As far as I know the parking is a bit poxy. A lot of people park in the IFSC, Ringsend, Sheriff St. Where are you driving from?

the ifsc is deadly handy if you know someone who works there with a car parking disc ;)

best bet is to park the luas(red line) at red cow and walk from connolly to the o2.

+1, or, like me, park at somewhere like RCSI and walk down. OR, park in one of the estates on the south side of the East Link Bridge and walk over. I did that for Franz Ferdinand.

Poxy leaving cert. I'll have to find someone to get my ticket. Fuck oxegen.

Ah the leaving cert. That explains the savage weather! My suggestion is, nerd it up for the next few weeks, and yeah, get someone to get your tix so the concert will be an epic reward.

EDIT:

like with marlay park actually, if there's anyone coming to this concert who is un-familiar with dublin, feel free to PM me for transportation suggestions/advice. :D

Archived