If going through DPT park on Sheriff St. Will be a b*tch to get out of there after the gig though (so I've heard anyway).

TBH, leave the car in the city centre, it's only a 15-20min walk from O'Connell St. Less stress for you.

Aye, that sounds like a plan. Less stress is a good thing and we won't mind a bit of a walk, cheers man;) Have they finished the DPT associated roadworks on the northside? Those were a real swine to get through, no matter what time you hit them.

Aye, that sounds like a plan. Less stress is a good thing and we won't mind a bit of a walk, cheers man;) Have they finished the DPT associated roadworks on the northside? Those were a real swine to get through, no matter what time you hit them.
When were these roadworks? Just asked my bf (a consultant engineer who used to work on some DPT projects), he doesn't think there is any going on at the mo. But then again we live and work on the Southside so haven't used the tunnel for ages.

When were these roadworks? Just asked my bf (a consultant engineer who used to work on some DPT projects), he doesn't think there is any going on at the mo. But then again we live and work on the Southside so haven't used the tunnel for ages.

Man, there were crippling queues for the longest time there. I never missed the start of a headline act because but the stress.....:eek: Mates ended up missing the start of U2 on the Vertigo tour though. Fair enough, I'm not down in Dublin that often but it seemed to me that anytime we went near it we got caught up in bloody roadworks on the tunnel.

LOL that was 4 years ago! DPT is finished :LOL: Unless some crazy Polski driver doesn't crash into the barrier there shouldn't be any delays!

Isn't it weird the way time flies?:p Aye, I can see now my thinking was a wee bit off but I'm not kidding, I can't remember the last time I hit Dublin and didn't hit roadworks on the way down but that's counting the 6 counties as well. Thanks for putting me right

I can't actually believe how excited I am about this - I should be jaded in general by now but I saw muse for the first time at MP - my wife was far more into them than me - and they blew me totally, completely away (and I've been to a few gigs alright). I can't wait

I can't actually believe how excited I am about this - I should be jaded in general by now but I saw muse for the first time at MP - my wife was far more into them than me - and they blew me totally, completely away (and I've been to a few gigs alright). I can't wait

Yep - Muse do that. I saw them in Belfast 06 and they knocked my socks off. I also have been to a lot of gigs over the years but now don't want to miss out on seeing Muse.

Just waiting to see what tickets I get - then book flights & hotels.

Considered doing all UK & Ireland but wishful thinking - maybe?

Are you hoping to meet the band again and how did that go last time?

Im the same - seeing what tickets I get, then worry about the rest.

Archived