So going :)

How can you get O2 priority tickets? Any help muchly obliged

There'll be a link to a ticketmaster page on http://o2blueroom.ie and it will also give you the keyword to text to 51020 (usually simple keywords, so it'll probably be MUSE as the word) and then you'll get texted back with a unique password that you type into the ticketmaster page you're taken to from the o2blueroom site.

Thats how I did it for the test run last week, there may be a simpler way, I dunno :LOL:

Also, must say, 2-1 :'( still though, thought you guys would tear us apart last week :p

How much were the tickets for Marley?

Think they were €69 or thereabouts, least the o2 will be a lot cheaper!

There'll be a link to a ticketmaster page on http://o2blueroom.ie and it will also give you the keyword to text to 51020 (usually simple keywords, so it'll probably be MUSE as the word) and then you'll get texted back with a unique password that you type into the ticketmaster page you're taken to from the o2blueroom site.

Thats how I did it for the test run last week, there may be a simpler way, I dunno :LOL:

Also, must say, 2-1 :'( still though, thought you guys would tear us apart last week :p

Thank you ;)

And yeah I nearly took a heart attack at that match when yous scored. If anything you deserved to beat us though.

and is there any thing i can do so that i defo get tickets

like i was told like the tickets are released on ticket master at 9 am around

so if i order tem at around 9 friday dya think i will defo get em

I'd say it will be hard to get tickets, ya marlay park didn't sell out but that's only because as the guy said below, the killers were playin a week later. Also, the capacity for Marlay Park is lik 25,000 or so?? I'm tryin my damn best to get tickets anyway!

The 02 is a pretty cool venue alright.. even if u were sitting u'd get a great view but i REALLY dont want to be left with a seating ticket!

Yay thats good. :) I just saw on the nme website that Muse are going to have one of those stage where the crowd surrounds the stage completely :happy:

Archived