I wish the resistance tour could get a dvd release, I know it probably won't..but still.

That way I could relive that night over and over and over...:)

:yesey: I spent an hour on the phone this morning reliving the gig with my friend by talking about every single thing that happened.

:yesey: I spent an hour on the phone this morning reliving the gig with my friend by talking about every single thing that happened.

I talked to a stranger in my grind about it today for aaaages. The lad had pit passes and didn't even use it! Made me so jealous lol. Also I was amazed at how much I missed while I was seemingly going nuts in the crowd :D, I had no idea matt was leaning over the railings and missed the PiB riff behind his back and everything.

Just looking at the pictures...did they not have the big towers a la Sheffield?

They did, they go up and down.

I talked to a stranger in my grind about it today for aaaages. The lad had pit passes and didn't even use it! Made me so jealous lol. Also I was amazed at how much I missed while I was seemingly going nuts in the crowd :D, I had no idea matt was leaning over the railings and missed the PiB riff behind his back and everything.

I didn't realise that I had a pit pass until they asked me if I had one. :$

I thought we got confirmation that there was going to be no pit?

Ahh brilliant! Theres quite a few people in 106 I think. Where are your seats? Im row W 197-199.

Boardie meet-up! Wow, you're really close to us- my sister and I are Y 199-200-

we're identical twins so we should be fairly easy to spot! It is the Friday you're going to right?

I didn't realise that I had a pit pass until they asked me if I had one. :$

I thought we got confirmation that there was going to be no pit?

This guy knew he had one :mad:

I thought we did too, that's why I didn't go down till 7:30, but my friend said he was online during history and noticed that people in the line had tweeted there was a pit

Er....no, it's not Climbing Up The Walls, it's NISHE. Not a Radiohead song.

Hmm that probably makes more sense, it does sound a lot like something off OK Computer, and everyone around me was shouting radiohead so I assumed it was that :p

But I should have known better, I listen to muses b-sides all the time :s

Soooo...do they then sink right back into the stage? I can't tell! I was standing at Sheffield and couldn't see the "above" view, if that makes sense?

Yea I think so, I was standing last night aswell but matt was running around for a good part of the gig, and presumably you'd need the towers to go all the way down, dunno though.

Soooo...do they then sink right back into the stage? I can't tell! I was standing at Sheffield and couldn't see the "above" view, if that makes sense?

Yes they do sink right back... That's why the stage is so bloody high compare to the barrier!! This is not a short people standing friendly stage.

is the video of Matt playing the PiB riff on his back. Goes verrrry shaky, so sorry about the quality and such. :erm: I was up very close though and everyone was going wild, surging forward 'cause he was sitting right on the edge of the stage. Video doesn't really show what a great moment it was. :happy:

:stunned: that was a good moment to be close!

Archived