MUSE on your desktop?

MUSEMANIA

Why do you have it tiled?

I'm using this. It had Getty Images written across the front of it:

71490269.jpg

But I removed it:

gone.jpg

Cause he doesnt look right stretched and it looks rubbish on it's own :LOL: So tiling was no choice, lovely pic tho :happy:

got pic of matt playing guitar with lyrics of songs in the backgorund on a black backing on my main screen and on my other screen I've got the shilouette of the band playing on a whit backing (image was used on the muse site at one point).

Heres mine -

invertamusecenteredzb7.jpg

I took a screenshot of the picture Muse had on their site during Absolution, inverted the colors, changed the white to gray, and put a matching border around it. If I get time, I'll make the background transparent so I can put a layer of special effects under the band to make the background less....black.

Heres mine -

I took a screenshot of the picture Muse had on their site during Absolution, inverted the colors, changed the white to gray, and put a matching border around it. If I get time, I'll make the background transparent so I can put a layer of special effects under the band to make the background less....black.

All the black is a bit boring.....so this is what I did to it, quite happy with it.

dddddesktop.jpg

Archived