MUSE on your desktop?

MUSEMANIA

i dont mean to sound like such a groupie (or PMTer ;)) but the creativity and simplicity is brilliant. most are just too cluttered. again, good job :D

Nothing wrong with sounding like a PMTer *admits to lurking and occaisionally posting*

But thanks - it means tons to get positive feedback :]

girls, you make me suffer :supertong

:rolleyes:

this develops in a subchapter of PMT

hehehe :happy:

love it....:D

i dont mean to sound like such a groupie (or PMTer ;)) but the creativity and simplicity is brilliant. most are just too cluttered. again, good job :D

btw

whats wrong with the PMTer? :rolleyes:

nice place, nice, weird girls :happy:

girls, you make me suffer :supertong

:rolleyes:

this develops in a subchapter of PMT

hehehe :happy:

love it....:D

btw

whats wrong with the PMTer? :rolleyes:

nice place, nice, weird girls :happy:

ok ok. i didnt mean to degrade the idea of being a PMTer. i just didnt want to give the wrong impression. i highly respect the PMT. r-e-s-p-e-c-t baby. woo! i openly admit that i post in there once in a blue moon and lurk. :D

ok ok. i didnt mean to degrade the idea of being a PMTer. i just didnt want to give the wrong impression. i highly respect the PMT. r-e-s-p-e-c-t baby. woo! i openly admit that i post in there once in a blue moon and lurk. :D

i dont belong to them either

but i do love the threads PMT & PDT!!!

actually the folks in the PDT are little bit more open and inviting as far as im concerned ...

sorry *cough* lost the thread :happy: (be patient: im old...)

just wanna say: you are really nice - so relax ;)

*waving from Germany to Greece*

I have a nice black-and-white picture of matt on my desktop. I really like it, not just because it has Matt on it, but it's also really arty...

Someone asked for a wallpaper of Matt playing piano, maybe you're already provided with one but if not, the second attachment is a really nice one!!!

Enjoy!

1.thumb.jpg.120186762754d6291807839749887c93.jpg

matt1685.jpg.dd8c7798b170523c218204230e820c52.jpg

I can't work with this one.....:p

I made this...as you can probably tell.:$

1) What's your resolution 800x600 or 768x1024 (dunno if I got the number's orde right.... :rolleyes:)? Because where did you get that pic from beeing big enough for wallpaper usage?

2) Bit messy, innit? But looks good.

mine is a automatic change one, currently of some of my own creations:

Automatic change? How do you get that?

Oh lemmeh gues, it's a Mac thing, right? :rolleyes:

i dont belong to them either

but i do love the threads PMT & PDT!!!

actually the folks in the PDT are little bit more open and inviting as far as im concerned ...

sorry *cough* lost the thread :happy: (be patient: im old...)

just wanna say: you are really nice - so relax ;)

*waving from Germany to Greece*

:happy: :happy: :LOL::D

Mine is one someone else posted a pic of in the PMT aaaages ago.

And i stole it :ninja:

museabsolutiondesktop.jpg

:happy: :happy: :LOL::D

Mine is one someone else posted a pic of in the PMT aaaages ago.

And i stole it :ninja:

museabsolutiondesktop.jpg

oooooh, awesome and too dangerous for me, cant work with this Matt-pic*sigh*

(and btw i stole this and that too, just for my private use (=drooling at)shshshsht)

really, you are all so funny, weird: just likeable

well, i dont have the time to post like you maniacs, but maybe sometime ill get this blinking sign for my sig too:happy:

someday :)

really, you are all so funny, weird: just likeable

well, i dont have the time to post like you maniacs, but maybe sometime ill get this blinking sign for my sig too:happy:

someday :)

Awww:happy: :LOL:

:LOL:

You're quite welcome to take one if you like. :) You don't have to post in there 24/7 :LOL:

Awww:happy: :LOL:

:LOL:

You're quite welcome to take one if you like. :) You don't have to post in there 24/7 :LOL:

oh, i have to earn it in some way

see, how can i be proud to be a member without doing anything but goggling at pics, huh?! :rolleyes:

btw: how do you tinker it...? *whistles*

Why is it I'm not surprised? :rolleyes:

I heard Mac's don't crash as Window does it. :erm:

Hell, me wanna have a mac.

Never worked on one, but well, can't be too difficult, can it?

macs are great. so much more reliable than PCs in my opinion. i absolutely LOVE mine now and would hate to have to go back to a PC. they take a tiny bit of getting used to, but they really are easy to use. :)

1) What's your resolution 800x600 or 768x1024 (dunno if I got the number's orde right.... :rolleyes:)? Because where did you get that pic from beeing big enough for wallpaper usage?

2) Bit messy, innit? But looks good.

1) That was a screenshot that I took to use that picture. My resolution, I think is 1024x768, and this was the original picture.

MattLooksDirectlyAtYou.jpg

2) I know, thats why you can tell I made it, it's all over the place, a bit.:$ Oh well....:(

To keep on topic, i have a new desktop picture.

uUntitled-1.jpg

I love the picture that Ellie had, so i felt like using it:p if no one minds? Um, I like a lot in the creativity department, so could some one suggest what to do with the top right hand corner? Cheers!

btw: i like Matt, can you tell? ;)

1) That was a screenshot that I took to use that picture. My resolution, I think is 1024x768, and this was the original picture.

I love the picture that Ellie had, so i felt like using it:p if no one minds? Um, I like a lot in the creativity department, so could some one suggest what to do with the top right hand corner? Cheers!

btw: i like Matt, can you tell? ;)

1) And it doesn't look rubbish and blown up? Mhmmmmm..... Ah no, I keep the Hoodoo one I made for a while. :happy:

You like Matt? Wouldn't have guessed it. :eek:

And he is the only one with coulours on your desktop.... :LOL:

Archived