MUSE on your desktop?

MUSEMANIA

i made mine... :$

i won't quote it as apparently it takes ages for the page to load or something but its really cool :happy:

i just looked on your muse covers on youtube :eek:

ages ago my friend was trying to learn exo politics and went on youtube to have a look at covers and we found yours and we were both sitting there like :eek: :eek: you're really good lol, shes jealous coz of how well you play :LOL:

she was like :eek: 'OMG she don't even look at the guitar!!!'

i won't quote it as apparently it takes ages for the page to load or something but its really cool :happy:

i just looked on your muse covers on youtube :eek:

ages ago my friend was trying to learn exo politics and went on youtube to have a look at covers and we found yours and we were both sitting there like :eek: :eek: you're really good lol, shes jealous coz of how well you play :LOL:

she was like :eek: 'OMG she don't even look at the guitar!!!'

aw thanks. :)

haha, i was looking more at how the video was turning out on the computer while I was playing than what I was actually doing. :LOL:

thanks again. :)

This is mine....... I like....... Hypnotised by Matt's eyes everytime I turn laptop on........:supertong: I'm sorry I can't get it to download in a bigger size so ye can see it right......... the eyes..... OMFG the eyes............:eek:

muse2.jpg.14681f903de61211cd1972d054006ab1.jpg

Archived