I don't know what you downloaded, but that isn't Reaper. A commercial Reaper license is over $200, and it doesn't have a trial limit.

ya, even the non commercial license for reaper isnt as low as $20 iirc, i think theyre $50 for a non commercial license.. and you can use the program for more than 30 days without a license :p

mine currently says something like, "Reaper is not free - if you use it past 30 days, you must purchase it. You have been evaluating Reaper for approximately 92 days"

hahah. it also adds:

"The evaluation period for Reaper is 30 days, although it will remain fully functional indefinitely. Every day you use Reaper without having purchased it you will be reminded, and will have to contemplate purchasing for 6 seconds."

then i have to wait 6 seconds before clicking 'close' to continue :)

Substiture

A demo of a song from my next album.

Bet you can't guess which band I was inspired by :rolleyes:

And the vocals are a little bit quiet, I know. Tis only a demo so I don't forget how it's meant to go, but I like feedbackz.

Also, the strings sound like crap because it's only Garageband's synth's, and they suck. But I'll be using Logic for the final thing.

All feedback appreciated.

I actually quite liked that. The vocals could yeah be a bit more powerful... but other than that its pretty cool.

ya, even the non commercial license for reaper isnt as low as $20 iirc, i think theyre $50 for a non commercial license.. and you can use the program for more than 30 days without a license :p

mine currently says something like, "Reaper is not free - if you use it past 30 days, you must purchase it. You have been evaluating Reaper for approximately 92 days"

hahah. it also adds:

"The evaluation period for Reaper is 30 days, although it will remain fully functional indefinitely. Every day you use Reaper without having purchased it you will be reminded, and will have to contemplate purchasing for 6 seconds."

hahaha

the chinese water torture effect!

One day youre just gonna smash things because of it! :LOL:

hahah. it also adds:

Whoops:facepalm: I meant to put $50. And i probably took it as not running anymore cos my pc probably crashed:LOL:

You don't want my love-stain? :(

OK i'll sign it and get it sent. What's your name Baby Doll?

EDIT: Koondoola - HAHAHAHAHA What an amusing place name. Are there many aborigines in that region?

EDIT: And thanks for buying the album you fiend, I hope you like it.

Edited by cheddatom

You don't want my love-stain? :(

OK i'll sign it and get it sent. What's your name Baby Doll?

EDIT: Koondoola - HAHAHAHAHA What an amusing place name. Are there many aborigines in that region?

EDIT: And thanks for buying the album you fiend, I hope you like it.

Alli. (short for Allison) and yeah there are A LOT. I live in the ghetto. :LOL:

It better be good now