l_35a4f02b1dd8801f328ba8128faf3e69.jpg

i think they are supporting melt banana when i see them in bristol :)

didn't realise they were in the indie awards, was going to join my mate's band for the night of the awards, but properly overdid it the night before :LOL: (there was an ambulance involved)

i think they are supporting melt banana when i see them in bristol :)

didn't realise they were in the indie awards, was going to join my mate's band for the night of the awards, but properly overdid it the night before :LOL: (there was an ambulance involved)

Yep, also Holy Fuck soon... It's a good opportunity for us as they're about one level away from the bigger 'electronica' bands :D

u iz g0nna g3t bumd so ahd

Haha, that was definitely one of the things that came to mind - just couldn't tell for sure

Also, do you know if he was using the super overdrive and big muff at the same time? i like that fuzz tone.

yeah it is :)

Hey all heres a link to my bands myspace. we just recorded a collection of songs and i thought i'd share it with you. please add us too :)http://www.myspace.com/yourattentionpleaseband

its kinda like.. power pop/punk/rock... but we always struggle to categorize it cause our songs orbit lots of genres.

call it a modern day OMD :LOL:

catchy stuff basically.

ps i play keyboards in it

Updated that wierd shit from before, its longer and odd now:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6606467

Cookehs for spotting the polyrhythms...

sounds good :) but maybe could to with lowering some of the higher frequency content at the beggining. its ear piercing.. i had to turn right down to stop it bugging me then turn up when the track properly kicked in.. not saying its crap its really mysterious and i like it, but no harm in a little constructive critisism. :) keep it up

Guest bshuker
sounds good :) but maybe could to with lowering some of the higher frequency content at the beggining. its ear piercing.. i had to turn right down to stop it bugging me then turn up when the track properly kicked in.. not saying its crap its really mysterious and i like it, but no harm in a little constructive critisism. :) keep it up

My hearing must lack those doggy frequencies. :LOL:

Cheers though! I dunno, I kind of like the idea of making people's ears hurt as part of the vibe, but I guess that's a bit mean. Wasn't actually intending on that to happen tbf! :rolleyes:

I'll see if I can do anything about it at some point. Will probably just roll off some top end if I master it or anything.

Will there be any new songs on the Industry Myspace soon? I listen to Void and Virus pretty much every day on the bus, great stuff :)

heh! we've got two songs very nearly finished now. they should be finished quite soon after we return to leeds (thursday) when we can finally finish tracking the vocals :)

the singer has been very ill since before easter, and only just got better so it was a bit of a dull time - productivity wise, had to miss a load of gigs but we're ready again now :D glad you like it

(i have a short clip of one of the songs uploaded onto my soundclick account, but the damn site isnt working right now!)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=649298&content=music

the top two ones.. the top is an extension of a BFD demonstration i made for the gear demo and review thread.. i put some orchestral strings and a little synth over the extended pattern

the one below the top one is a clip from a new song with the band... hopefully it should be done very soon :)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=649298&content=music

the top two ones.. the top is an extension of a BFD demonstration i made for the gear demo and review thread.. i put some orchestral strings and a little synth over the extended pattern

the one below the top one is a clip from a new song with the band... hopefully it should be done very soon :)

:eek: The Film music/orchestral sounds like something straight from the matrix soundtrack :p

The other track 'Sirens clip' sounds great :)