Forgive the demo quality, we really need lessons in mixing and recording. Ideally we don't have much control on how we record and I'd have a good attempt at mixing if I had a working PC but whatever.

New song called Ikari by Awake in Motion in the link below. It's a little more heavy than our usual stuff, seems we will head that way.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/13771453

EDIT: Here's some jam we did for lulz.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/adamcrowell1990/lol-song[/soundcloud]

Edited by Crowella

Oi! I like your stuff, like, a lot, a whole lot. I was just being a twatmonger™ earlier. :LOL:

Had the weirdest gig tonight. Acoustic gig, went well but all three of us were out of time and it drove me insane all night. The singing was fucking ace, the sound was great but that timing between us was so much derp. I couldn't fit that feel and it bugged me all night and it showed. It was my first acoustic gig ever so maybe the lack of drums threw me off. I knew I should have plugged in the stomp box for some leg metronome.

Then to top off an already weird night, we had a random jazz flute soloist come up and do improv with us, then an F minor jam, then 12 bar blues, all this was tight and nice. So odd. Guess it was a decent first gig with this band, just was a terrible display of what we could all do together and I'm really bummed out about my performance. :(

I know that feel bro.

Especially annoying when you know in the practices that you can do it perfectly, but then when it comes to it nothing falls into place :(

But I want video of your stuff, the 12 bar blues especially :awesome:

Finally uploaded, after about four sodding hours:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIVejeoFlCg&feature=youtu.be

Look how pretty I am :)

:kiss:

Ermm I think we have about seven in the set at the moment, but we have some more in the works (including a song about the queen :awesome:).

Hey Joe will be uploaded next I think, it might not be until later on tonight though. I hope your butt cheeks are clenched with anticipation.

DAT RIFF

I think I've only heard three originals, but they're all great. Are you going to be making any studio recordings anytime soon? The only one I've heard is hole in my pocket, but I wouldn't mind hearing some higher quality versions of these

intelligental.jpg

DAT RIFF

I think I've only heard three originals, but they're all great. Are you going to be making any studio recordings anytime soon? The only one I've heard is hole in my pocket, but I wouldn't mind hearing some higher quality versions of these

intelligental.jpg

My very on certicifat :awesome:

We are indeed planning on getting some studio recordings done soon, we're just fighting through all the technical difficulties at the moment, and trying to find a really decent space to record in. But by now we actually have enough material to record a whole album, so thats the plan.