The usual "it's all about the music, the feeling you get on stage etc." bullshit :LOL:

but congrats

I don't think the stage feeling is bullshit at all. Everyone knows that's been up there with the right crowd and the right energy, that the feeling, the physical chemical release inside your head can't be beat. It is very much like a drug, and it's that kind of a feeling, adrenaline, energy, euphoria that keeps me going at it.

I don't think the stage feeling is bullshit at all. Everyone knows that's been up there with the right crowd and the right energy, that the feeling, the physical chemical release inside your head can't be beat. It is very much like a drug, and it's that kind of a feeling, adrenaline, energy, euphoria that keeps me going at it.

Yeah I know :p but it is a cliche thing to say. How many people were you performing to there? Only really got stage shots, didn't get to see how big the crowd was

Yeah I know :p but it is a cliche thing to say. How many people were you performing to there? Only really got stage shots, didn't get to see how big the crowd was

it was in front of more people than you played that night soooo :D

My new project 'Shadow Exchange' have just released their debut EP for free download on Soundcloud, check it out!

Not bad. Not bad at all. A little too electronic/looped for my taste, but that's my personal taste. Decent production, nice bass hooks, thoughtful sound use.

I know its going to be awhile before the next muse album, so I've recorded one (I play all the instruments on it...). It was recorded in my home studio - and seems to be getting good reviews, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Its hosted on Jamendo (so don't worry, this is a reputable site... not a spam/virus attack! :LOL: )

http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/90851

Its a good old fashioned alt-rock/grunge/indie/prog-rock, with some influences from Muse (of course), Pink Floyd, Neil Young, Rage Against The Machine... and others...

Not bad. Not bad at all. A little too electronic/looped for my taste, but that's my personal taste. Decent production, nice bass hooks, thoughtful sound use.

Cheers!

Should probably have pointed out that it is electronic music!

unf unf unf