"Musevangelists"

gocanux

haha they do indeed! i definitely end up needing them during finals weeks at school... otherwise i'd be dead tired! they are sold in the pharmacy section at grocery stores, here we see the brands "no-doz" and "vivarin"...

but you do have to be careful because obviously, if you take too many you will be jittery and it could affect your heart. i never take more than one in a 4-6 hr period.

I don't mess around, I take the whole bottle in an hour.

yeah they exist. i had never taken them before, but i could barely stay awake for the beginning of a long trip, so it was a necessary action taken on my part.

dan, however, isn't driving so he should be fine. have a great trip!

yeah they exist. i had never taken them before, but i could barely stay awake for the beginning of a long trip, so it was a necessary action taken on my part.

dan, however, isn't driving so he should be fine. have a great trip!

Haha, I'll be driving a little bit. I don't want to be sleeping the whole time.

Just for the record, I have never taken caffeine pills in my life. :LOL:

'Tis not the time to start either! :LOL: Alex used to take them when he had to pull allnighters at college and even his speech was at a million miles per hour (Matt style...hey maybe he takes them :LOL: )

Do you have other cottages close by? Maybe you can musevangelize the neighborhood!

Yeah, see my dad was going to this resort since he was a kid. They shut it down 5-6 years ago, and sold the cabins. Well its self explanitory from there, bought one, rennovating it. So yeah, there's a lot of cabins around.

Yeah, see my dad was going to this resort since he was a kid. They shut it down 5-6 years ago, and sold the cabins. Well its self explanitory from there, bought one, rennovating it. So yeah, there's a lot of cabins around.

Perrrrfect musevangelizing opportunity! Do you know some of the other owners...hopefully there's some other kids your age around!

You did seem to be having a bit of trouble finding the exit to the Austin airport, and that was at the very beginning of your 12-hr (which evolved into 14-hr) drive home. But for Muse, it's worth it! Just glad you got there in one piece----and thanks for the lift.

lol

boy, that reminds me of when i took a bunch of no doz.

i usually talk pretty fast (natural matt style), but this didn't help.

it also didn't help that i had had at least one soda, and a few pipes of opium and weed before this.

all i seemed to want to do is play sonic the hedgehog.

so i went over to a friend's house and freaked him the hell out.

he went to sleep in defense.

so the moral of this story is no doz is fun. :D

(although those yellow jacket things they sell in gas stations don't seem to affect me. so watch out with them. they might not work for you either.)

You did seem to be having a bit of trouble finding the exit to the Austin airport, and that was at the very beginning of your 12-hr (which evolved into 14-hr) drive home. But for Muse, it's worth it! Just glad you got there in one piece----and thanks for the lift.

yeah it was just weird coming in from the other direction, usually we'd be going north to get to the road, and not south. the only time i went there was to pick up lianne in the morning, cuz obviously i wasn't from there. so i didn't do too bad.

i took like 5 cat naps on the side of the road b/c of the weather. i was a combo of extremely tired and worn out from trying to find those bikes :)

yeah it was just weird coming in from the other direction, usually we'd be going north to get to the road, and not south. the only time i went there was to pick up lianne in the morning, cuz obviously i wasn't from there. so i didn't do too bad.

i took like 5 cat naps on the side of the road b/c of the weather. i was a combo of extremely tired and worn out from trying to find those bikes :)

yeah I took 2 cat naps x_X for maybe... 5 minutes each. though swerving off into the grass woke me up an hour or so outside of Houston. needless to say that kept me up until I left work early, because I was feeling so sick from 36+ hours of no sleep and going through almost every imaginable emotion. ahh, good times.

how i just hate that word - fanbase

when bands get more commercial their fanbase gets "bigger",

but often with negative effects for the being-"fans"(i hate that word too)-since-years what so ever, you all know what i mean....

little kiddies on their concerts knowing one song and calling themselves "im-the-most-sexy-groupie-blabla"

well, if that wasn't a constructive posting :confused::eek::rolleyes:

how i just hate that word - fanbase

when bands get more commercial their fanbase gets "bigger",

but often with negative effects for the being-"fans"(i hate that word too)-since-years what so ever, you all know what i mean....

little kiddies on their concerts knowing one song and calling themselves "im-the-most-sexy-groupie-blabla"

well, if that wasn't a constructive posting :confused::eek::rolleyes:

I don't Musevangelize to increase the "fanbase"/income of Muse, but to share the best music on the planet!

Archived