"Musevangelists"

gocanux

See the lake picture above. Northern Minnesota. Our cabin is there. I posted something about it on this thread, maybe a page back.

The lake looks beautiful...we have a cottage up in Canada on Eels Lake (3 hour drive from TO) and it's so beautiful and peaceful!

The lake looks beautiful...we have a cottage up in Canada on Eels Lake (3 hour drive from TO) and it's so beautiful and peaceful!

Yeah, it never gets too hot, never too humid. But sometimes the bugs are a hassle, especially the horseflies (shudders). I've played music loud enough there that you can hear it across the lake. Maybe I could Musevangelize this way. :LOL:

Looks like we all treasure our time away, and enjoy the water. Your sunset photo is lovely! I have a similar one, taken from in front of our lake place, on my desk at work. Reminds me why I work so hard!

And if Muse ever want to escape the madness to a waterfront hideaway, they can choose between Minnesota, Washington, and Ontario!

Yeah, it never gets too hot, never too humid. But sometimes the bugs are a hassle, especially the horseflies (shudders). I've played music loud enough there that you can hear it across the lake. Maybe I could Musevangelize this way. :LOL:

Sounds like an excellent plan! Yeah we also have bugs up at the cottage and loads of dragon flies and light bugs which are actually very pretty at night!

Looks like we all treasure our time away, and enjoy the water. Your sunset photo is lovely! I have a similar one, taken from in front of our lake place, on my desk at work. Reminds me why I work so hard!

And if Muse ever want to escape the madness to a waterfront hideaway, they can choose between Minnesota, Washington, and Ontario!

YAY...

And our cabin is open for you guys anytime. All you would have to do is arrange it. We want all people to experience it. Yeah, maybe they will, maybe they will. :LOL:

Sounds like an excellent plan! Yeah we also have bugs up at the cottage and loads of dragon flies and light bugs which are actually very pretty at night!

Many a dragon flies there too. But the horse flies, I wish they could all be killed off. The worst was when I was bit on the toe by one, and it started gushing blood. :'(

Brian, Colin, and I will have to come up with a perfect mix CD for our fireworks on the 4th. Everyone around the lake puts on a display, since we can get them so easily from the Native American stands here. And I think I know what music would be perfect to go with fireworks! (And I don't mean Handel)

Brian, Colin, and I will have to come up with a perfect mix CD for our fireworks on the 4th. Everyone around the lake puts on a display, since we can get them so easily from the Native American stands here. And I think I know what music would be perfect to go with fireworks! (And I don't mean Handel)

Oh, so you'll be at your lake house on the 4th too. :D

I'll be setting off some fireworks there too. Everyone around the lake usually puts up a good show. Last year our neighbors hired some professionals and they put on the most spectacular show I've seen. Take pictures of your place, and I will do so also.

Many a dragon flies there too. But the horse flies, I wish they could all be killed off. The worst was when I was bit on the toe by one, and it started gushing blood. :'(

Yeah those are really nasty...sorry about your toe...you poor baby!

that must have been one hell of a fly! The size of a Buick?

Archived