"Musevangelists"

gocanux

I can't believe I survived exams!!!! Yeh, I only got my final marks this morning!!!!! Only one semester to go before I finish university!!!!!

We couldn't watch the live8 performance because my stupid server crashed (technology always fail when you need it most)!

Hope all's well on the other side of the world?

Congrats on finishing up the exams successfully!

Here is the link to see Muse at Live8: http://www.endlessly-muse.net/en/?ref=news#

Thanx so much! I love that pic, glad you like it too! After 2 hours (no kidding) of trying to figure out the how tos of the avatar, my dear son decided to trick me and changed it into my desktop background...I nearly fainted as I couldn't figure out what went wrong... :LOL: Watch out board, the MuseMoms are on a roll!

Thanx so much! I love that pic, glad you like it too! After 2 hours (no kidding) of trying to figure out the how tos of the avatar, my dear son decided to trick me and changed it into my desktop background...I nearly fainted as I couldn't figure out what went wrong... :LOL: Watch out board, the MuseMoms are on a roll!

This Musemom is in a tizzy, getting all the last minute details taken care of before our trip.

Manuella, my husband Don did the same thing for me: I came home one day and there was a photo I took of Matthew at the Wiltern as my desktop! Such clever and thoughtful guys!

This Musemom is in a tizzy, getting all the last minute details taken care of before our trip.

Manuella, my husband Don did the same thing for me: I came home one day and there was a photo I took of Matthew at the Wiltern as my desktop! Such clever and thoughtful guys!

Mary, can't believe you can't feel the amounts of jealousy radiating from me because of your trip! haha :D

AHH! brian just reminded me that you're leaving tomorrow. omgggg! YAAAAAAAAY! I can't wait for you to get back!.. haha, and you haven't left yet. Have a safe flight there and back and we all can't wait for pictures and random video clips. you know how much I love those :rolleyes: [i've watched the trip video countless times - both Austin AND Maryland/Philly ones] we'll miss you loads and we'll try to keep your threads up! <33 ceejay :happy:

They know better by now to keep us happy :LOL:

Have a safe and fantastic trip dear friend.

:D:D:D:D

I hope you have lots of fun...and don't forget anything! lol. Good luck travelling and all :D

45 minutes?

what the hell is he doing in that shower!?

I don't even take that long, and i shave in there.

makes you wonder, doesn't it. :LOL:

haha yeah brian takes massively long showers... it's weird... but endearing

45 minutes?

what the hell is he doing in that shower!?

I don't even take that long, and i shave in there.

makes you wonder, doesn't it. :LOL:

brian can be pretty girly sometimes.... but i do take long showers too, so i can empathize. :)

lol... no no!!! don't put that picture of brian in my head...

LMAO! oh god my brain. well, these posts will be deeply embedded by the time they get back. but really, if a guy spends more than 10 minutes in the shower...

haha, what was that movie? "shake it more than twice, you're just playin with it"

LMAO! oh god my brain. well, these posts will be deeply embedded by the time they get back. but really, if a guy spends more than 10 minutes in the shower...

haha, what was that movie? "shake it more than twice, you're just playin with it"

*posts using mom's sn*

OHHH DEEPLY EMBEDDED EH?

I WONT READ IT EH!?

WHEN I GET BACK

YOU ARE DEAD.

yarrrrrrrrr!!!

/end.

Now one from me: Today his shower was prolonged because of a massive nosebleed...eeeeeewwww.

And yes, we found net access again, so you're being watched!

Oh dear hope he's ok probably from the flight, but seriously these long showers.... ;) So glad you made it finally. Rest well tonight and have fun with your sister tomorrow!

Archived