"Musevangelists"

gocanux

I'm great at just listening and playing on a lot of different instruments. Keyboard, guitar (but I still suck bad), and trumpet.

You should hear my best friend play Apocalyse Please on the Klavinova. That's enough to turn anyone with half a brain into a Muse fan, or at least make them consider listening to other Muse songs as well. I make him play it to me everytime he switches the Klavinova on. It drives him insane but it makes my day every time. He's really good.

On Monday, my friens and I were just hanging out, and we played Muse all night long at full blast. I don't think the other people in the appartment building were too impressed, but who cares. They should be grateful to have their sleep interrupted by Muse.

Greetings to the MuseMoms!!!

You should hear my best friend play Apocalyse Please on the Klavinova. That's enough to turn anyone with half a brain into a Muse fan, or at least make them consider listening to other Muse songs as well. I make him play it to me everytime he switches the Klavinova on. It drives him insane but it makes my day every time. He's really good.

On Monday, my friens and I were just hanging out, and we played Muse all night long at full blast. I don't think the other people in the appartment building were too impressed, but who cares. They should be grateful to have their sleep interrupted by Muse.

Good morning, my South African MuseDaughter! (It's morning here, anyway)

Probably better not to alienate the people you are trying to Musevangelize! Even I might get a little testy if my sleep were interrupted by loud music, even Muse's. (That's the mom in me talking)

What's a klavinova? Some type of keyboard instrument I assume?

Ha, everytime I play Muse late at night my mom comes to the bottom of my steps and yells GO TO BED! I just ignore her and just keep on playing it or just put on headphones and blast it.

What's with you kids...Nic goes to sleep with his headphones blasting Muse and others and when I wake him up the damn thing is still going!

Good morning, my South African MuseDaughter! (It's morning here, anyway)

Probably better not to alienate the people you are trying to Musevangelize! Even I might get a little testy if my sleep were interrupted by loud music, even Muse's. (That's the mom in me talking)

What's a klavinova? Some type of keyboard instrument I assume?

Yeah Mary it's an electronic keyboard...pretty cool what it can do! My daughter has something similar and loves playing it.

Groete terpsichore!

What's with you kids...Nic goes to sleep with his headphones blasting Muse and others and when I wake him up the damn thing is still going!

Ha, same for me. I leave my cd player on all nigth long a lot and my mom gets a bit pissed. Same for the tv (helps me sleep better for some reason)

Ha, same for me. I leave my cd player on all nigth long a lot and my mom gets a bit pissed. Same for the tv (helps me sleep better for some reason)

You sound just like my 15-yr-old son Colin; lately he goes to sleep with a movie playing and there it still is in the morning.... Anchorman and Donnie Darko are this week's picks; eclectic tastes!

She especially gets ticked if it's past 12 on a school night because she "says" that I'm supposed to be in bed by then (which I should be but what the heck?). That's usually the only time she gets mad at me for tv being loud or music.

She especially gets ticked if it's past 12 on a school night because she "says" that I'm supposed to be in bed by then (which I should be but what the heck?). That's usually the only time she gets mad at me for tv being loud or music.

You can't really blame her...the funny thing is that when kids turn 15 and for many years to come, strange things happen...you're awake till dawn and sleep till noon!!!! Sounds familiar gocanux?

Archived