"Musevangelists"

gocanux

ooeeeh.. maybe you can convert them? My parents love muse, they just put it up in the car n stuff.. :happy:
Not a chance. My sister likes Britney, my brother likes Westlife ( :LOL: I know), my mum likes the Killers actually and my dad is all into like 70's rock. Where the hell did I come from I'd like to know?

My mum hates Matt's voice; when I put Muse on my sister just leaves the room and my brother comes in to demand his iPod back (we're sharing cos mine broke)... so I put it on the CD player. :p As for my three youngest brothers, well one's too obsessed with Pokémon to listen to music and the other two will dance to anything with a beat but don't seem to respond to Plug in Baby even. :( They're only pre-schoolers though so there's still hope.

yes, for the three youngest brothers there is hope. Just keep on feeding them with Muse and go to as much concerts as you can, and make them jealous! :D

The killers? Cool, my parents are quite allround though, but on the rock side. No techno or dance...

Westlife and Britney Spears? :stunned: oh dearie me, I'm sorry... I thought I had it bad with my brother who is totally into dance/trance shit.. only nice for good parties, but that's it..

yes, for the three youngest brothers there is hope. Just keep on feeding them with Muse and go to as much concerts as you can, and make them jealous! :D
That's just it. There aren't any. But apparently Muse were here three times last year which just rubs salt in the wounds.

The killers? Cool, my parents are quite allround though, but on the rock side. No techno or dance...
I don't mind the Killers but they do get a bit annoying after a while.

Westlife and Britney Spears? :stunned: oh dearie me, I'm sorry... I thought I had it bad with my brother who is totally into dance/trance shit.. only nice for good parties, but that's it..
Yes, the Westlife brother is into that crap as well. :rolleyes: He said Muse sounds like something coming out of a cat's ass that's been sewn up. Funny, I was reading a book last night in which a guitar was described in exactly the same way and Aaron picking up a book is practically a national event.

that's true. The killers get a bit annoying if you listen to it too much...

yeah well, there aren't any here too.. soooooo.. we'll just have to wait. Or go to the US for the MtvCampus tour! ;)

and yes, it is quite painful if they were 3 times last year... but they will come soon enough, I'm sure of it! ;)

And just what is westlife?

British equivalent to the backstreet boys/nsync

According to the Guinness Book of World records 2001, westlife have the record of having the most # of songs (5 to be exact) that debuted at #1 :stunned: A bit random, but i was reading the book today..haha

What kind of music is your family into? I've managed to convert not only my family but most of my son's friends too. I think they were most open to songs like TIRO, Hysteria, PIB and TSP but soon were eager to listen to their earlier work.

My brother also doesn't mind Coldplay, Dave Matthews, Goo Goo Dolls and Counting Crows for some reason. Which is weird because when he is home from college he always plays crappy rap like Puff Daddy, Nelly, etc. My mom loves the music she just cant get used to Matt's voice, which is so powerful to me.

I really hope none of the people here like Backstreet Boys, N'Sync and the new one i've just heard of Westlife. If you like them don't be embarassed and just come out now.

haha..i used to...now i'm ashamed :$ I have all their albums too...hope to someday sell them to teenyboppers who are still caught up in the whole "boy band" faze :LOL:

With me it was actually his voice that got me hooked...

same here :happy:

I was getting pretty sick of the type of voices that are around these days: the whiny punk types, the annoying rap, the nonstop screaming-at-the-top-of-their-lungs heavy metal and the boy band pretty boy sound..dunno if my descriptions makes any sense though =P, but you get the point right? Anyways, i like Matt's voice..it's unusual. Plus he has great range. Never heard a singer that can sing as high or as low as he can :happy:

Archived