KirkBot

I'm glad you're finally drinking out of them! Or well, at least one of them haha

Lol I know..I can be less cautious now that I have a spare lol :$

Finally bought a red Muse mug! :D I'm gonna be scared to use it..my mum drops glasses and cups a lot, hence why we have hardly any glasses left. :indiff:

Yaay red! :happy: Keep it in yer room, that's what I do lol..they're too precious for other people's slippery fingers!

Nice speedy delivery.

Loving them.

Now to decide which ones for drinking, and which ones for show.

YAY I'm not the only one! lol :D

Clearer pictures of the Muse Absolution zeta necklace, as promised :)

Front:

MuseAbsolutionzetanecklacefront-1.jpg

Back, with logo:

MuseAbsolutionzetanecklaceback.jpg

:D I would've loved an etched necklace of the outlines of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse on the BHAR cover, like on that sold-out green t-shirt on the Official Store :( moar Muse jewellery, plz!

Clearer pictures of the Muse Absolution zeta necklace, as promised :)

Front:

MuseAbsolutionzetanecklacefront-1.jpg

Back, with logo:

MuseAbsolutionzetanecklaceback.jpg

:D I would've loved an etched necklace of the outlines of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse on the BHAR cover, like on that sold-out green t-shirt on the Official Store :( moar Muse jewellery, plz!

<3

How big is the zeta?

The Muse shop needs Muse necklaces now.. I'm sure they'd be very popular.

<3

How big is the zeta?

The Muse shop needs Muse necklaces now.. I'm sure they'd be very popular.

Maybe if we PMed Kirkeh, we've all the names of people expressing interest in more Muse jewellery? :D

Quite small, not too gaudy :) but quite delicate so I hardly ever wear it... don't want it to fall off or get scratched :eek: my preciousssss...

Maybe if we PMed Kirkeh, we've all the names of people expressing interest in more Muse jewellery? :D

Quite small, not too gaudy :) but quite delicate so I hardly ever wear it... don't want it to fall off or get scratched :eek: my preciousssss...

Yes, good idea. :) Is is Kirk who is in charge of all the merch?

Aww that's cute :happy: that's what's nice about a necklace.. it's not so in your face and obvious like a band shirt, it's more personal and hidden and delicate.. :happy:

Yes, good idea. :) Is is Kirk who is in charge of all the merch?

Aww that's cute :happy: that's what's nice about a necklace.. it's not so in your face and obvious like a band shirt, it's more personal and hidden and delicate.. :happy:

Yeah... a subtle reference only real fans would instantly recognise :happy:

Erm I'm not sure... maybe if we send identical PMs to both Tom Kirk and Sam Sparrow?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived