There was just something about Chris Barrie, series one he's so skinny! I love Red Dwarf, it's so awesome they're releasing all the series (eventually) on DVD.

Scary way indeed, Rimmer all the way.

Oh yeah, you're not so bad yourself Tom. Even if you tell people I'm 14 and hassle me for being short...and take photos of my Wolstenholme and don't show me.

i would hope you thought to take a photo so we can at last have some photos for the photogenic tom thread. lol

i sent that PM, but i have high doubts that i will ever be answered.

should have had muse7 send it since they have some kind of "relationship" going. hee hee.

what's with the you are my holy shroud moo moo moo in eternally missed anyway?

i wonder if he meant to say moo.

Matt Bellamy... pianist, guitarist,... cow.

he's a dinky ass cow if he is. lol

There was just something about Chris Barrie, series one he's so skinny! I love Red Dwarf, it's so awesome they're releasing all the series (eventually) on DVD.

Scary way indeed, Rimmer all the way.

Oh yeah, you're not so bad yourself Tom. Even if you tell people I'm 14 and hassle me for being short...and take photos of my Wolstenholme and don't show me.

HAHAHA, LOL...he took photos of your shirt? I think he was taking them for the cleavage shot...lol

HAHAHA, LOL...he took photos of your shirt? I think he was taking them for the cleavage shot...lol

Haha, oh if he was taking a photo of my cleavage that'd be an ultimate compliment. I'm rather lacking in that department sadly...it was weird when I had Wolstenholme across my chest to have so many people stare, including Dom A and our dearest Tom.

i agree... :happy:

here are more pics...

3.jpg

ewt.jpg

rtgertw.jpg

21.jpg

82.jpg

i`ve got another one, but i can`t find it... maybe later...

where all those pics from? whats that one that looks like its on a webcam with matt wearing something on his head?

How old is he and he believes in santa?

must be nice. :happy:

i haven't believed in santa since i was 4.

curse this goddamn logical logical mind...

(funny how my mind is extremely abstract and logical and some of the shit that comes out of my mouth... oh wait... actually, the stuff that comes out of my mouth is put into perspective when you think about it that way... :stunned: )

hey! we're all ment to b frends here rite? all love muse yeh and wd explain things to those wantin to kno mor rather than keepin it to urself like sm elitist who looks down upon ppl who dont kno as much.im sure ther was a time wen u had to ask sm1 :indiff:

Excuuuse me... Chill out, Beavis.

I do not think I'm eliterer than anyone.

But at the end of the day it explains in THIS thread who Tom is.

Yo' gotta do some research, dawg!

Tell you what, I'm staying out of here. I can't do anything right.

Fuck a duck.

Archived