nah, i could totally take his ass.

just find some way to harness the magnetic properties of his body hair and trap him and once there beat on him.

but he might have the upper hand considering some of the ugly shirts he wears.

it may temporarily distract or blind me, thus giving him a chance to get the upper hand.

hey, you never know. lol

Wow squirrel we had some vistitors lol

I don't get any of it but hmmm anyway.

WOW what a privlege to have him stare at you lol. are u honoured at all?

Nah i m not going to post the PM's casue you won't get any of them, I have to even figure out what i wrote to understand it lol :LOL:

*looks at clothing*

*pats self down*

*checks all pockets*

*looks down pants*

*looks all around*

*looks again*

nope.

doesn't look like it. :p

i guess he will just have to do without my love.

although i feel i may have been to blunt with him about the photo thing, i was thinking about apologising. lol

what do you think?

:LOL: awww poor tom :(

haha u feel bad about the PM! awww I felt bad with one PM i sent but he got over it lol...maybe if u want. it wouldn't hurt...you can just say you were nervous and it came out wrong or something....even tho u might not have been nervous.. :cool:

I was randomly thinking of Tom today, I was sitting in the back of my parents huge 4wd and it reminded me of the taxi we shared, and the whole stroking his leg...trying to give him $3 for the ride, and it made me giggle. He must have thought I was completely nuts. I don't mind!

I was randomly thinking of Tom today, I was sitting in the back of my parents huge 4wd and it reminded me of the taxi we shared, and the whole stroking his leg...trying to give him $3 for the ride, and it made me giggle. He must have thought I was completely nuts. I don't mind!

You know I just read that in the most dirty sense! stroking... paying for a ride...oh it will happen again no doubt!

Tom is so nice not to take money from you even if it was just $3. Guys should be more like tom! and Dom...and Matt and Chris :LOL: sorry i can't just not choose one lol.

And he bought me a drink. How charming. I don't even know why I had that $3 in my pocket, but in the end it paid for my bus fare home in the morning (haha, now that sounds dirty to me...).

haha yes it does! lol u kept them up all night didn't u, u naughty girl! ;):LOL:

Did Tom actually kick you out, or did you just leave? lol god i have a block lol i can't remember much :$

nope, got a sarcastic answer back.

you're right.

he must be head over heels in love with me.

*looks smug and disturbed all at the same time*

what else did he give you bucjo?

aww well i must be nice in my PM's....i actually did beg once :LOL: still got a reply...hope he found it amusing cause it was suppose to be lol...thats the first time i have really ever begged..oh the shame :$

I guess if you write a PM to him, he will write one back but add the sarcasim in there lol, maybe next time you can write a thoughtful Pm to him...haha the longest i have taken to write a PM is about 2 days lol. See i put alot of thought into what I write lol

haha how about smokes?!?!?!?!?!? Just an idea :p

Archived