I was sitting in the guestlist bit on Sunday which was sweet and I live in Brighton, which is why I was asking how you're liking it. It's a fantastic place.

Yeah it is! wow thats weird, what clubs do you go to i probably see u around without realising, i love audio on tuesdays, and go to concorde quite alot- been to boutique?

i want to go to clubs. :'(

i probably ought to.

when i do my little dances around the house my dad tells me i should go take that stuff to a club and see what happens.

i know for damn sure the writhing/dancing i did at the philadelphia muse concert are probably not "club worthy".

those were my body's exhalations of joy. lol

I tend to go to the Honey Club or Concorde. Seven Sins is a bit tastey as are some of the guys who go there. Mmmmm

Oh no not honey club! thats where the pikeys go, seven sins is pikey too isnt it, dont you like indie/alternative clubs - do you know the promoter company dv8 in brighton any chance?

Oh no not honey club! thats where the pikeys go, seven sins is pikey too isnt it, dont you like indie/alternative clubs - do you know the promoter company dv8 in brighton any chance?

All the pikeys go to Creation and Event 2. The Honey Club is pretty chav free and all my friends who have lived here years have never told me it's chav or pikey. So there! 7 Sins is amazing. All the indie/alternative clubs are on weekdays and as I have to get up at 6am, I don't really do late nights in the week.

And no, I don't know dv8.

All the pikeys go to Creation and Event 2. The Honey Club is pretty chav free and all my friends who have lived here years have never told me it's chav or pikey. So there! 7 Sins is amazing. All the indie/alternative clubs are on weekdays and as I have to get up at 6am, I don't really do late nights in the week.

And no, I don't know dv8.

Ew, last time I went to Honey Club I was so ill and had to sit on a chair outside with the bouncers and a cup of water :$

Creation! Oh dear. I have get-in-free passes and q-jumps all this week. Signed up for membership when I was drunk...

No, well to me, no, im a tall girl, but he seems like a tall guy in pictures but was suprised that hes probably like matt or doms height, they probably employ people of similar height so they dont feel intimidated by them,

That sucks having them so short when you are tall lol. I am like 5'11. so I shouldn't stand next to them then! :LOL:

this might have already beenposed but i cant be arsed to read the whole thread, but didnt tom appear on the screen at earls court when matt was doin his intro on the sunday, i thought i saw him but it didnt show him long enough for me to tell.

Possibly,cant remember myself, he may have been the one filming the entry sequence and had the camera turned on him- he was in the back of the standing area before muse

Archived