sure sure.

yes.

you knows i adores him.

*is overcome with lust*

*ties to a giant mashmellow!*

oh tom baby, you knows i lobes you!

you know, sometimes i think you all just want me to love him to give me a reason to be on this thread. lol

i came on to bait groupies. same reason i'm on the photogenic matt thread.

it's all about the baiting baby.

HAHA bait away! :LOL:

without you this thread would of went no where... :LOL: well hmm

U are soooo a groupie now squirrel u have been sucked into being one! :LOL:

we need to put a flip side to this thread some how lol...we have been thru tom's bad points...not that there is many...his good points...we have appreciated him...hmm now whats left lol..i m slowly running out of ideas :$

Mabe we can discuss hmmm i have no clue....lets make a Tom scandel lol :LOL: Fuck I am bored :$

how's this for scandalous.

i got a PM from him.

the man himself, tom kirk. lol

apparently al of your love has fallen flat on it's face. lol

he said, and i quote "photos of me? i'm sorry i missed that. not. i don't have any photos, i'm not even sure i've ever seen a photo of myself"

or somethign to that effect.

so booya.

i've been... uh... blessed.

i think.

you guys better not have gotten me in trouble for sending that. :indiff:

you shall be hurt.

how's this for scandalous.

i got a PM from him.

the man himself, tom kirk. lol

apparently al of your love has fallen flat on it's face. lol

he said, and i quote "photos of me? i'm sorry i missed that. not. i don't have any photos, i'm not even sure i've ever seen a photo of myself"

or somethign to that effect.

so booya.

i've been... uh... blessed.

i think.

you guys better not have gotten me in trouble for sending that. :indiff:

you shall be hurt.

:LOL: Ooo squirrel Tom wouldn't hurt you :rolleyes: and whos love? lol i just want to confirm who you are talking about, casue i don't love him (i don't know him. How can u love ppl u don't know?)so therefore u must be talking about him and maybe someone else lol :confused:

haha how about this:

" Sorry that is impossible squirrel, photo's of myself? You have got to be joking! :LOL: (I know u want to have a nice framed picture of me above ur bed but I just don't see me taking photos of myself. Sorry, but thanks anyway for making me feel somewhat loved, it is truely appreciated - TK )" :LOL:

was that something more along the lines? : :unsure:

Oh shit squirrel ..haha we might have pissed mr kirk off :LOL: oh the popularity of the shit we talk on these message boards :LOL: Least u got a reply! woooo!!!! :cool:

:LOL: Ooo squirrel Tom wouldn't hurt you :rolleyes: and whos love? lol i just want to confirm who you are talking about, casue i don't love him (i don't know him. How can u love ppl u don't know?)so therefore u must be talking about him and maybe someone else lol :confused:

haha how about this:

" Sorry that is impossible squirrel, photo's of myself? You have got to be joking! :LOL: (I know u want to have a nice framed picture of me above ur bed but I just don't see me taking photos of myself. Sorry, but thanks anyway for making me feel somewhat loved, it is truely appreciated - TK )" :LOL:

was that something more along the lines? : :unsure:

Oh shit squirrel ..haha we might have pissed mr kirk off :LOL: oh the popularity of the shit we talk on these message boards :LOL: Least u got a reply! woooo!!!! :cool:

you're an asshole. lol

i don't have a photo of him anywhere, although i'm putting one on my PC for the moment so i can alter it. lol

i meant the collective love of all your groupies on here has fallen flat on it's face.

you're an asshole. lol

i don't have a photo of him anywhere, although i'm putting one on my PC for the moment so i can alter it. lol

i meant the collective love of all your groupies on here has fallen flat on it's face.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Maybe I was thinking of someone else then :D:LOL:

Oh yes...my groupies? ok..hmm I have to go blah my back is so sore and i have that lesson :'( fuck it. :mad:

i can't think of anything else to keep this thread going. it might just be the end...maybe it is time for it to die :(

Do you think we can do anymore damage? lol.

You might not get a reply, or he might be understanding and just send a one worded reply...lol

He is probably use to getting PM's of that sort anyway. You could give it ago, but I don't think he will ban you, there is no reason to do such a thing :p He might get a laugh out of it :confused:

haha i think you and tom are suited for each other...i never actaully thought that Tom would be a smart arse in his replies lol...i guess there is somethings i need to figure out lol. He is always nice in the ones he sends back to me...when he sends that is.

Thats really smart of you squirrel! Thanks for telling me that i might use that wourd from now on :p

U definitly did take a entomology class :LOL:

I don't even know what that (entomology) is but anyway lol

please share the sarcastic PM :)

i already did, duh. lol

entomology is the science and identification of bugs. i think arachnids were added into this group as an afterthought because they eat the bugs. lol

i'm glad you think tom isso perfect for me, seeing how you seem to know him so well and all.

what the fuck do YOU two talk about on the PM?

you keep mentioning it and never share the details.

hoggin all the glory.

as i have stated before, i'll leave tom to you dear. :LOL:

yes u did say something along the lines i remember...but i want to see what he wrote lol

and i don't know Tom very well at all. I just act like i do and it seems to work lol

I think tom is suited for you...hmm no idea how i came up with that one :confused:

Tom and I talk about nothing lol. I just ask stupid questions, let me see...oh i think the first PM he sent me was very sweet...then i went and stuffed it later on by being a bit bitchy to him lol..but i dont think he cared as a stated "sorry that was just me being a bitch" :LOL:

hmm he tells the truth 2 u know lol

ER! :$ :$ :$ :$

i just realised something.

i sort of HAVE met tom before, at a show.

he stopped and stared at me.

i have no idea why.

i just didn't remember cause i wasn't lookign at his face, i was looking at his shirt and thinking it was the most ugly plaid thing i had seen up close in quite some time. lol

i think i tried to get him to give me a high five later too. lol

but yeah, i've been peered at by da man himself.

i was up against the bannister...

hmmm...

either he was starign at my cutely spiked hair (i apparently was the only one who decided to spike up that night, i didn't see anyone else sporting them), or maybe he was just reading my shirt. lol

it's that fender shirt that says musician looking for groupies.

a few people said they wished it was on matt, and i said if i saw him i might propose a trade. lol

you know- you gimme a shirt of yours and i'll give you this. it was cold man. not walkign around in just a bra. lol

maybe i should PM him and ask him WTF he was staring at.

Ok first of all...YOU DON'T KEEP THE PM's! OMG! lol I actually have kept all of them for future reference, you know just incase we stumble across each other and i need to prove something.

Hahaha Tom was checking you out! for real? no joke? :LOL::LOL:

should of told him to take a picture! you might of been featured on the site! :cool: I saw Tom from about 200 metres away...if that counts lol i would have gotten to see him if i was at the front with friends i met on the board :rolleyes: and i would have gotten to most probably meet them all if i went up to matt when no one was bloody around! fuck i hate myself for that...but i will live

I think if you PM him you will get "yes i remember selected things" something like that anyway...i have rattled off alot of things and that basically is what i got :stunned:

You know it might of looked like he was stareing at you but he might of been looking at someone else....or deep in thought.....but no no he was totally checking you out ;)

I must agree not only tom but matt chris and dom....no not dom he has good fashion sense...anyway they can pick some horrible clothes lol...once the styles change you know they have a gf or they have just woken up and seen that they are not up-to-date with the lastest runway fashion....see this is where i came in handy lol, i can suggest a few designers and get them some stylish threads! :LOL:

anyway fashion in one thing but music taste is another...they all seem to have a great taste in music, thats a bonus! :cool:

Hey squirrel you do make most of this up right? :confused: lol casue i do lol...how else would we keep the thread going :LOL:actually some of it maybe true lol...i just have to watch what i say cause i can get into trouble :$

what do you mean?

everything i said on here, short of being sarcastic has been true.

and i knew he was staring at me because i caught him out of the corner of my eye, and turned and looked at him, and we sort of stared each other down and i made a weird face and he went about his business. lol

i should have saved the pm, but i hit the delete button before i caught myself.

you shold post your pm's you've gotten from him on here if you have them.

Archived