no wonder he started hanging out with muse.

cute guy, catchign any and all fallout from the band, getting groupies of his own.

probably sitting back in his chair right now thinking "ahhhhhh, life is good," with a chick on each arm and someone dancing on the table in front of him.

and yes. if he's been in a van full of boys all day, hospital grade bleach, lysterine, and some air fresheners are in order. i suggest you start scrubbing now and you might have it all off before you see him again. lol

edit: i DARE one of you to go hang an air freshener on anyone in muse or there crew that you meet.

and get a photo.

i will personally pay you a dollar. :happy:

cute guy, catchign any and all fallout from the band, getting groupies of his own.

probably sitting back in his chair right now thinking "ahhhhhh, life is good," with a chick on each arm and someone dancing on the table in front of him.

and yes. if he's been in a van full of boys all day, hospital grade bleach, lysterine, and some air fresheners are in order. i suggest you start scrubbing now and you might have it all off before you see him again. lol

edit: i DARE one of you to go hang an air freshener on anyone in muse or there crew that you meet.

and get a photo.

i will personally pay you a dollar. :happy:

a dollar no way!

So you've met him then?

Because we're a bunch of piss takers.

Exactly. Every thread started about Matt turns into a Matt bashing thread/groupie bashing thread. Ditto for Dom and Chris threads, when they actualy appear.

Exactly. Every thread started about Matt turns into a Matt bashing thread/groupie bashing thread. Ditto for Dom and Chris threads, when they actualy appear.

*bashes the band, the fans, the records and the whole Muse cosmos*

'cuz im teh kewl.

So you've met him then?

so... it seems that every thread around here easily turns into a kirk bashing thread even if it starts out nice..... why is that???

no, i never met any of them, i'm making an assumption.

and i didn't realise i was bashing. i thought i was praising how smart he is. and kind of attractive. lol

and i'm up for pool *hits que ball at wall*

whoops....

That second one looks like Dom A to me actually.

EDIT: There was a Tom Kirk thread before but it got binned as myself and a few others took him to task about his dreadful punctuation and grammar. It worked though. :D

Nice to see it's come back from the dead.

Dear Tom,

Do you prefer a wet shave, or a dry shave.

Nice to see it's come back from the dead.

Dear Tom,

Do you prefer a wet shave, or a dry shave.

Does he shave? I just thought his stuble stayed like that. No shaving, no growing. Its just default for him. Some babys are born with a full head of hair, he was born with a full face of stuble. Gave his mum a bit of a raw time.

What do you want me to say? That he threw a hissy fit cos the jukebox in Top Cats in Cincinnati was shite?

Now thats more like it. We want dirt.

Archived