sad thing is that people are accutally bidding on the tickets on ebay even though the main sale hasnt accutally happend yet :facepalm:
Oh yeah massive facepalm! U2 had unique presale codes for every memebr and those codes costs up to 2 000 dollars on ebay. Like wtf???? It's only a code for your chance to buy the ticket and the ticket itself.

sad thing is that people are accutally bidding on the tickets on ebay even though the main sale hasnt accutally happend yet :facepalm:

I said that yesterday someone was selling O2 tix for £239 each *before* even the presale ...surely that is completely illegal ..has to be fraud ..you can't sell something you don't actually have?:wtf:

I said that yesterday someone was selling O2 tix for £239 each *before* even the presale ...surely that is completely illegal ..has to be fraud ..you can't sell something you don't actually have?:wtf:
What about something like a season pass to events? Most stadiums have this so maybe some arenas have this option too? Surely these people would have their tickets already.

If anyone has purchased tickets too many then PLEASE use the Musebay service that we offer.

There you can sell tickets for facevalue. The only thing potential buyers pay extra for is postage if they insist on having them sent to them.

There's no need, other than your own greed, to sell them on ebay for more money than they are worth. Simple as.

Guest QueenOfNerds

I think it is a good idea to buy more than you need that way you can sell them at face value and get your money back. Saves us from the touts.

If anyone has purchased tickets too many then PLEASE use the Musebay service that we offer.

There you can sell tickets for facevalue. The only thing potential buyers pay extra for is postage if they insist on having them sent to them.

There's no need, other than your own greed, to sell them on ebay for more money than they are worth. Simple as.

u forgot to call them wankers.....

What about something like a season pass to events? Most stadiums have this so maybe some arenas have this option too? Surely these people would have their tickets already.

I've been saying this for years.....have a system like for football matches at the start of the year you buy a book of 'passes' then you exchange them for tix for the gigs you want , or bands could do their own pre tour.

peeps might say it's elitist ie only people with money could afford to pay up front for say 10 gigs but to be honest myself and lots of my friends go to literally dozens of gigs a year ..we pay it anyway ..so ...

What they should do is like what happened for Radiohead, where the person who's name is on the ticket, or a person they have designated, HAS to be there at entry for the tickets to be valid.

It means that it's impossible to resell tickets on a scale any larger than the odd person or two who are genuinely taking the place of someone who couldn't make it.

But what about someone lik me then? I had to buy the tickets using my mothers credit card so it's gonna say her name not mine on the ticket.. that would b a little unfair if they refused me.:(

I would just like to second this. If you have more tickets than you need please use musebay and not eBay or you are really as bad as the touts.

But what about someone lik me then? I had to buy the tickets using my mothers credit card so it's gonna say her name not mine on the ticket.. that would b a little unfair if they refused me.:(

you didn't read what it said ...the person on the card can nominate the person with the ticket ....:happy:

this really pisses me off i love muse and had 2 take the day off work to order presale,i ordered 2 many,my mates however couldnt afford to do so so i will sell the extro tickets at face value.I REFUSE TO USE TOUTS would rather miss the gig than line the pockets of these LEECHES

this really pisses me off i love muse and had 2 take the day off work to order presale,i ordered 2 many,my mates however couldnt afford to do so so i will sell the extro tickets at face value.I REFUSE TO USE TOUTS would rather miss the gig than line the pockets of these LEECHES

If they r in london I will take them off ya hands :)