Something Human [Teaser]

KirkBot

can we not just have one day where someone doesn't say something bad about a muse song before even hearing it

Seriously, for someone it's like if they don't hear a full-on distorted guitar from the start the song will be automatically, completely shit because "itz not lik OOS!!1".

Yes, in the comments under the teaser on YT you can read things like this.

can we not just have one day where someone doesn't say something bad about a muse song before even hearing it

Seeing as the cinema screening I saw the Drones movie laughed out loud at the snippet (being honest, I was among them), I think the ship has sailed.

Still, the acoustic version was good and the drum part in the full version sounds interesting enough. So let's see if the full version on Thursday is much cop.

Seriously, for someone it's like if they don't hear a full-on distorted guitar from the start the song will be automatically, completely shit because "itz not lik OOS!!1".

Yes, in the comments under the teaser on YT you can read things like this.

:LOL:

Nah, I don't need full-on distorted guitar. I'll settle for synth arpeggios or piano.

I like most of the stuff on Drones. A lot. I also enjoyed more than half the songs on T2L.

Pretty much all of the music I listen to right now has little or no guitar, and none of it sounds like "old Muse."

I can't stand any of the new Muse stuff so far.

Exactly as stated above. It's not the "genre" - it's just not up to my standards.

It feels boring, insincere, and I find the vocals off putting.