2018.02.24 - La Cigale, Paris

Jobby

Got 2 tickets too.

The first time ever I got tickets on presale from this site... after many errors, it gave me a maintenance page "Sorry, high traffic, try again latter" so I hit the previous page button in Chrome, after 2 or 3 min of the high traffic loading page the ticket selection page appeared.

From a friend who tried too with no luck, it seems that if you use the same code in 2 browsers on the same computer, or on 2 devices, at 10am it throws all your connections out of the waiting line and now it seems the code was voided (maybe to prevent people sharing a code?)

Edited by NickVanHowen

Holy fuck I am so fucking done with this shit.

How is longterm members cant fucking get to so shiet venues. Did everything required and as someone above me stated got booted just cuz. Fucking shitpage that cant deal with 6k people trying to get tickets.

God Im pissed, its only 5 hours away as well :(

Holy fuck I am so fucking done with this shit.

How is longterm members cant fucking get to so shiet venues. Did everything required and as someone above me stated got booted just cuz. Fucking shitpage that cant deal with 6k people trying to get tickets.

God Im pissed, its only 5 hours away as well :(

You come from Stuttgart I guess? ;) I'm from Bonn and really wanted to make a spontaneous trip to Paris to see my favorite band :(

You come from Stuttgart I guess? ;) I'm from Bonn and really wanted to make a spontaneous trip to Paris to see my favorite band :(

Yea mate, Cologne though. Moved recently. Would have offered to take 2 more people as well - spontaneous trip with my brother an also diehard Muse fan.

FeelsBadMan! Feeling ya :/

I've got them in my basket but it won't let me change the card type to Visa, only e-Carte Bleue?! Can anyone help?

Edit: nevermind, it booted me...

You need to select "Carte Bancaire" not "e-Carte Bleue" on the page where you select the tickets.

If there is no more tickets, keep trying as I said before on the Fnac site when people are not able to pay (crash, problem linking to 3DSecure,...) they need to do everything again from the start so their tickets are available again for a short time.

Not being able to get tickets cus of a crappy website is one thing (and not an uncommon thing), but being told my code doesn't work is a load of fucking shit!

And nothing will be done about it, even though according to here and twitter, there were a lot of people in the same boat...

You need to select "Carte Bancaire" not "e-Carte Bleue" on the page where you select the tickets.

If there is no more tickets, keep trying as I said before on the Fnac site when people are not able to pay (crash, problem linking to 3DSecure,...) they need to do everything again from the start so their tickets are available again for a short time.

Thanks, I didn't notice another option but granted I was rushing! I think it's probably too late now

edit: just saw that page again, and noticed the two seperate options. I thought I needed to tick both so selected the first (correct) one then the next one which switched it to the wrong option. Oh well

edit2: actually the more I think about it. Why on earth would they lock you into a payment option before getting to the payment screen?!

Edited by Quantum19

Yeah, fuck this shit. I don't mind genuinely missing out on tickets but suddenly getting no access to the site, being sent back to the beginning and told my code doesn't work over and over again is fucked.

Tried 3 different browsers, same thing. Got through to a queue twice but got sent back and told wrong code again both times.

No need to keep at it, by now it's all gone. Several people have reported that when you do get in, at some point it says it's sold out.

I do suppose that's quite likely, but I could also imagine a pair of tickets becoming available again for some reason . But you'd probably have to be really lucky to get those, since the sites just overloaded. I think at SBE some people managed to get tickets something like 45 minutes after sale started?

Got 2 tickets too.

From a friend who tried too with no luck, it seems that if you use the same code in 2 browsers on the same computer, or on 2 devices, at 10am it throws all your connections out of the waiting line and now it seems the code was voided (maybe to prevent people sharing a code?)

I used the same code in two browsers, it took a while but I eventually got through to the "book tickets" page in the first browser, managed to get tickets a few times only to lose them again, the finally got through to another waiting line and managed to get tickets.

While I was using the first browser, I also got to the "book tickets" page in the other browser, but didn't get any tickets there. I didn't lose the connection though. Maybe I was just lucky.

This is the first time I've been able to get tickets so I prefer Fnac to Ticketmaster now, at least Fnac doesn't have the "prove you're not a robot" nonsense.

I do suppose that's quite likely, but I could also imagine a pair of tickets becoming available again for some reason . But you'd probably have to be really lucky to get those, since the sites just overloaded. I think at SBE some people managed to get tickets something like 45 minutes after sale started?

That´s right! I managed to get tickets for SBE about 1 one hour after the second sale started. So keep on clicking ;-)