2018.02.24 - La Cigale, Paris

Jobby

Quick update: Muse have just posted the following on their Instagram story?

I assume these options are for the stream viewers.

What prog song do you want Muse to play next?

Butterflies and Hurricanes or Citizen Erased

Which Japanese bonus track do you want Muse to play next?

Fury or Futurism

Which song do you want Muse to close the set with?

Knights of Cydonia or Stockholm Syndrome.

I reckon Butterflies, Futurism and Stockholm.

EDIT: Sorry, Tjet has already posted it.

Since the voting will be through Facebook, they'll probably close with Knights. But holy shit, ending with Stockholm Syndrome and an endless outro off riffage would be amazing! Really hope people vote for SS, if only for the nostalgia of it being a set-closer. :)

Other choices will propably be CE and Fury, which I'd be fine with.

This might sound rude, but it's not meant to. Can people explain why Eternally Missed is the front-runner to be picked? Is it just the rarity-factor or has it gathered a fan folllowing over the years?
I think it’s mostly the rarity factor tbh.

Also omg it’s Sade!

I think it’s mostly the rarity factor tbh.

Also omg it’s Sade!

Gotcha.

Yeah, I crawled out of my cave after my spider sense started tingling over a chance to hear Muscle Museum and maybe some more good oldies. Pleased to re-make your acquaintance, sir.

Gotcha.

Yeah, I crawled out of my cave after my spider sense started tingling over a chance to hear Muscle Museum and maybe some more good oldies. Pleased to re-make your acquaintance, sir.

Are you sure you just didn’t miss the classic board arguments? Right now for example we’re arguing over whether or not Matt is a dick. It’s brand new ground being broken here.

But honestly I love Eternally Missed and I think loads of others do to, but the reason it’s making so many lists is definitely because we already got loads of rarities at the last gig, but Eternally Missed just missed out of the top 10, so now people see a chance to “get” that too.

Edited by Tjet

Are you sure you just didn’t miss the classic board arguments? Right now for example we’re arguing over whether or not Matt is a dick. It’s brand new ground being broken here.

But honestly I love Eternally Missed and I think loads of others do to, but the reason it’s making so many lists is definitely because we already got loads of rarities at the last gig, but Eternally Missed just missed out of the top 10, so now people see a chance to “get” that too.

Yeah I get it, I'm sure few share my love of Screenager. I've already forgotten what EM sounds like despite listening to it several times today, however...

Honestly, there was a distinct sense of déjà vu when logging in after a long while. :LOL: But I salute you, you faithful Muse warriors. You are the ones who deserve to call Matt a dick if any. :fancy:

Yeah I get it, I'm sure few share my love of Screenager. I've already forgotten what EM sounds like despite listening to it several times today, however...

Honestly, there was a distinct sense of déjà vu when logging in after a long while. :LOL: But I salute you, you faithful Muse warriors. You are the ones who deserve to call Matt a dick if any. :fancy:

Screenager is amazing. One of the best songs on OoS.